"Reset to default" action in "Change Audit Logs" doesn't reset to install version
The message after install:
Please enter a reason explaining this change.
And after clicking on reset to default:
Please enter a message explaining the reason for this change.
Fixes #9391: \"Reset to default\" action in \"Change Audit Logs\" doesn't reset to install version
- Target version changed from 318 to 3.1.17
- Target version changed from 3.1.17 to 3.1.18
- Target version changed from 3.1.18 to 3.1.19
- Subject changed from Reset to default for Change Audit Logs message is not the right default to "Reset to default" action in "Change Audit Logs" doesn't reset to install version
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Priority set to 0
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1614
Updated by Anonymous 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.19, 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom