Compliance display when hoverving over the compliance bar is too precise
I saw 67.83000000000001% of compliance on a nodes list. We should limit to something like two decimals.
It looks like the backend returns values with a correct precision and the JS makes questionable rounding.
- Tracker changed from User story to Bug
- Reproduced set to No
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Target version changed from 3.1.17 to 3.1.18
- Target version changed from 3.1.18 to 3.1.19
- Duplicated by Bug #10344: Overly precise compliance % added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1554
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.19, 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom