Explain in the reports of system techniques that we do not need to manage the cron service on AIX
The cron service is not checked on AIX, but the job is correctly set.
We should add support for it using ncf (which calls startsrc).
#1 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from cron_setup in common technique does not check cron service on AIX to Explain in thereports of the cron techniques that we do not need to manage the cron service on AIX
Cron is started by /etc/inittab with something like cron:23456789:respawn:/usr/sbin/cron and is not a service. Therefore we should have a different message for AIX to explain that, but the behavior is correct.
#4 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1089
#6 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|30894f17e82b5baf60ef7fc9549a96997d243e40.
#8 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released