User story #9163
Add an option to add timing information to the agent run
Compute the time between reports and display it nicely to give the users a way to find out which operations are slow.
#3 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET almost 2 years ago
- Target version deleted (
We can add - -t option to:
- Add a line at the beginning for the cf-promises duration
- Add a Duration column containing the duration since the last displayed report
- Use different colors according to the component duration to easily spot slow components
- Add a more detailed report in summary
We may also want a raw timestamp if wanting to correlate with something else.
#6 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 10 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/141
#7 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-agent|46cc0fd34269c5b71220bdcf39ce229f8dbe73ce.