Include Timezone in Node Info
Please include the Node's Timezone in the WebUI for the "Inventory's date" Field, as this might be confusing otherwise:
Rudder information Role: Rudder node Inventory date: 2015-08-10 13:40 <--- This is EDT Date inventory last received: 2015-08-11 05:26 <--- This is CEST
#4 Updated by François ARMAND almost 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from User story to Bug
- Category changed from Web - UI & UX to Web - Nodes & inventories
- Target version changed from Ideas (not version specific) to 2.11.23
- Reproduced set to No
Well, I'm pretty sure that we can change that as a bug, because how the hell one is able to differentiate them?
#19 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 which were released today.
- 4.0.4: Announce Changelog
- 4.1.1: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/