Technique userManagement does not change shell
In technique userManagement v6, if we have an user added with (for example) /bin/bash in the field " Shell for this account: ", and that we latter change the value to "/bin/zsh" (because we find back our sanity), the shell for the poor user is not updated and he is forced to stay with a bad one.
Perhaps the shell is only set at user creation, but if so, it is not very clear, and certainly not one wants (certainly not the poor user forced to stay with bash).
#45 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 3 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1326
#46 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 3 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|c137d0865f2ca77d89906851933922cb5bcf309f.
#47 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 2 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released