Bug #5389: When two techniques generated with ncf-builder use the same generic method with same parameters, reporting cannot dinstinguish them, and reports "Unknown"
There are no Not applicable reports anymore with ncf technique
Web - Compliance & node report
Following the change in the parent ticket, ncf doesn't report anymore Not Applicable because the bundlesequence is invalid
- Category set to Web - Compliance & node report
The issue is that we define a wrong technique name before calling the bundle that make the reports for NA component
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/cf-clerk/pull/69
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset clerk:commit:b784b9b08e04083214e875d12deb7973e693f120.
Applied in changeset clerk:commit:cc70469f1b3ba9e0182cee69afe7445df6654933.
- Target version changed from 2.10.9 to 2.10.10
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.10 and 2.11.7, which were these days.
Also available in: Atom