Technique "APT package manager configuration": It is very complex to use
I simply wanted to add a repository in my apts list, however, it took me several trials with it to figure out which options were to be setted to achieve this.
Some text clarifications or description would help
Merge pull request #153 from jooooooon/bug_2277/clarify_fields_in_technique_apt_manager_settings
Fixes #2277: clarify fields in APT package manager configuration
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha6 to 2.3.8
- Project changed from Rudder to Techniques
- Category deleted (
- Category set to Policy Templates
It concerns Policy Templates
- Target version changed from 2.3.8 to 2.3.9
- Assignee deleted (
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.3.9 to 2.3.10
- Category changed from Policy Templates to Techniques
- Status changed from New to 8
- Assignee set to Matthieu CERDA
- Priority changed from N/A to 5
Matthieu, could you add some details in this Policy Template/Technique so that people would understand better ?
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.3.10 to 2.3.11
- Target version changed from 2.3.11 to 2.3.12
- Target version changed from 2.3.12 to 2.3.13
- Target version changed from 2.3.13 to 84
- Target version changed from 84 to 2.4.7
- Status changed from 8 to In progress
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/153
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:a074769c92ae6f346ac9fd4c26cce4e52dbb0152.
Applied in changeset commit:f0e3c039a29b42dda2617ee6904eb733dd83d461.
- Subject changed from PT APT package manager configuration is very complex to use to Technique "APT package manager configuration": It is very complex to use
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 3 years ago
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.4.7, which was released today.
- Project changed from Techniques to Rudder
- Category changed from Techniques to Techniques
Also available in: Atom