Regexp error for version setting in the bottom of rudder web pages.
What we have:
2.3.0 Beta Release => "Rudder v.2.3.0~beta1 - Legal Notices"
2.3.0 Final Release => "Rudder v.2.3.0~ - Legal Notices"
We must have:
2.3.0 Beta Release => "Rudder v.2.3.0~beta1 - © Normation with Cfengine - Legal Notices"
2.3.0 Final Release => "Rudder v.2.3.0 - © Normation with Cfengine - Legal Notices"
Updated by Nicolas PERRON about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Target version changed from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
This was partially fixed by the commit for #1930 - the "copyright" part is no longer removed. However, the "~" still needs to be removed.
- Target version changed from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3
- Priority changed from 3 to 5
- Target version changed from 2.3.3 to 2.3.4
We can close this ticket since we are making this job at rudder sources tarball creation.
- Status changed from In progress to Released
- Project changed from Rudder to packages
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from packages to Rudder
- Category set to Packaging
Also available in: Atom