"Agent policy mode" should be "Node policy mode"
In node page, in sumamry and settings tab, we use the term "Agent Policy Mode". This should be "Node policy mode". The agent is the executor, it doesn't have a policy mode. The agent could run in dry mode, but that is not the thing we want to display to the user.
#6 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 4 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 76 to 74
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.10 and 4.2.4 which were released today.
- 4.1.10: Announce Changelog
- 4.2.4: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/