Use built-in function and remove dumpdatastate usage in ncf
Generic methods - File Management
We can now iterate over the entire datastate since CFEngine 3.9, we do not need dumpdatate anymore. Keeping it for compatibility for now.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/659
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom