Extract Rest API from Rudder-web project into a new Scala project
Architecture - Refactoring
Rudder-web contains both the wep app and the rest API.
There is no need to have both in the same project which make it quite huge.
Plus it link both code very deeply even it there is no need, maybe we would like one day to have Rest API and web application completely separated (not the same framework ... 2 webapps ...)
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1769
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.3.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom