rudder server refusing nodes after an error in check-rudder-agent
workaround: regenerate promises.
#1 Updated by Félix DALLIDET 7 months ago
- Subject changed from rudder crashed to rudder server refusing nodes after an error in check-rudder-agent
check-rudder-agent could not find "run-interval" and restored initial-policy resulting in a rudder server refusing nodes and not sending reports.
1197 expr: syntax error 1198 find: invalid argument `+' to `-mmin' 1199 ERROR: There was an error during promises update. Reseting to initial promises and updating...R: @@Common@@control@@rudder@@run@@0@@start@@0@@2017-08-28 07:25:11+00:00##root@#Start execution 1200 error: Unable to open template file '/var/rudder/cfengine-community/inputs/rudder_expected_reports.csv' to make '/var/rudder/cfengine-community/state/rudder_expected_reports.2750.csv.tmp' 1201 R: @@Common@@result_success@@hasPolicyServer-root@@common-root@@00@@ncf Initialization@@None@@2017-08-28 07:25:11+00:00##root@#Configuration library initialization was correct
happened in rudder 4.2, likely also on every others versions
#10 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 1 month ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/150
#11 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-agent|4a779601e60d8f95bde7b37b2ada5e4d887d4664.
#12 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 16 days ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 63 to 62
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.10 and 4.2.4 which were released today.
- 4.1.10: Announce Changelog
- 4.2.4: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/