When running "rudder agent inventory", all other reports are missing on the server
"rudder agent inventory" triggers a run containing only the inventory, but send begin/end reports, which makes the webapp consider it a full run, and compute compliance based on the received logs.
In the case, everything but the inventory is considered missing.
We should probably not send begin/end reports when not doing a full run, but this would result in losing a repaired (inventory) report on the server.
#5 Updated by François ARMAND 11 months ago
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 50
I'm categorising it as "misleading", because you are in an interactive session (so you can infer easely that that problem with reporting is what you did a moment before) and just running "rudder agent run" solve the problem.
It's typically the kind of things you are doing in a first install.
#7 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 11 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/130
#8 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 11 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-agent|a04115bba0f705c22ca96a4d1d49e726a86b0367.