Restore backup documentation is not correct
In the backup documentation : https://www.rudder-project.org/doc-4.1/_migration_backups_and_restores.html
There are commands to backup and restore the postgresql content.
However, the command before is "service rudder stop" which stops postgres.
#1 Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 1 year ago
- Category set to Documentation
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Technique editor | Rudder settings
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 49
#6 Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-doc|0492697aed134c3a0c72076b94c8f7ea75de4a20.
#7 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 8 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 57 to 55
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.10 and 4.2.4 which were released today.
- 4.1.10: Announce Changelog
- 4.2.4: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/