Wrong stderr / stdout redirection of logs from rudder agent check in 4.1
In ticket #10946, we introduced mandatory \ before the & in the redirect for rudder cron.
However, it leaks to final file in Rudder 4.1 (it is still mandatory in 3.1)
It doesn't break anything, file /var/log/rudder/agent-check/check.log is correctly filled
#3 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 3 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1166
#6 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 2 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|921c741ac3964fa558f5b5deebfbb957ca6637b0.
#7 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.6 and 4.2.0~beta3 which were released today.
- 4.1.6: Announce Changelog
- 4.2.0~beta3: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/