Screen estate in compliance graph
The SUM is above 100% in this screensho
your rounding is messed up
besides that - it assigns about 66% of screen estate to the missing / invalid / not OK regions
if it’s not even more
i don’t got a ruler here to check but the display is heavily biased towards errors
the reason is, there is just one “good” state, but at least 3 “bad” states, and the bad ones ALL eat into the good estate
it would be more sensible to first sum up the screen estate of all negative states and then calculate the spacing
i can’t imagine that the green area here is 44% of pixels.
#1 Updated by François ARMAND over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Screen estate AND rounding errors in compliance graph to Screen estate in compliance graph
- User visibility changed from First impressions of Rudder to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Priority changed from 0 to 35
We are splitting that one to take each part in a different ticket. #10773 will take care of the rounding error part, and this one will take care of the display estate between success and error.
Regarding that last part, the problem seems to occure due to the "zomm" feature which was added to better display very small percent. One idea would be to always put these zommed part at the end of the bar and provide a visual separator (circle around, slash, etc).
#6 Updated by Raphael GAUTHIER 10 months ago
#7 Updated by Raphael GAUTHIER 10 months ago
#8 Updated by Raphael GAUTHIER 10 months ago
#11 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 32 to 31