"Variable (String)" Directive in the Directive library does not use textarea
When using the "Variable (String)" Directive, the "Variable content" field is a text and not a textarea.
This makes it impossible to use line returns in "variable content", among other things.
When creating a technique using the technique editor, the filed is a textarea.
#1 Updated by François ARMAND 7 months ago
- Category changed from Web - Config management to Techniques
- Target version set to 3.1.20
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Small
Thanks for reporting.
#5 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 7 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1137
#6 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 7 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-techniques|010f4a7e51efdbbc4a468a01e0000dcdec9f9053.
#7 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 6 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released