GUI breaks completely with IE 11
Our Internet Explorer does not display 4.1-rc1 anything near usable.
Good thing: it works with chrome...
Site after login:
#3 Updated by François ARMAND about 1 year ago
- Severity set to Critical - prevents main use of Rudder | no workaround | data loss | security
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
The severity is critical, because is breaks not only UI but also the behavior of Rudder (you can't use it). And maybe you are force to use IE for some internal policies.
#7 Updated by Janos Mattyasovszky about 1 year ago
and not! it's also good when running the demo on https...
and the oscar goes to: compatibility mode!
HTML1202: https://<intranet.fqdn>/rudder/ is running in Compatibility View because 'Display intranet sites in Compatibility View' is checked.
#10 Updated by Janos Mattyasovszky about 1 year ago
- File rudder_IE_no_X_UA_Header.png rudder_IE_no_X_UA_Header.png added
- File rudder_IE_X_UA_Header.png rudder_IE_X_UA_Header.png added
Just as discussed on IRC:
The compatibility mode is enforced by a corporate policy:
After adding a header to force IE to overwrite this by adding this to apache common conf:
rudder-apache-webapp-common.conf: Header add X-UA-Compatible "IE=Edge"
It works very good (IE11 going to native IE11 Mode):
#17 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released