On freshly installed centos7, ldap connections fail with "bad auth"
On a fresh Rudder install on centos7, I get a log of ldap bind error (webapp logs, ...)
LDAP password is correctly set on the relevant files (rudder-web.properties, slapd.conf. rudder-passwords.conf)
At that point, running rudder agent (`rudder agent run`) or restarting rudder webapp is useless.
If I restart slapd (`systemctl restart rudder-slapd`), everything starts to work as expected.
If I change LDAP passwd in rudder-passwords.conf and then run rudder agent, the new password is correctly synchronised and both slapd and jetty restarted.
#2 Updated by François ARMAND 10 months ago
- Subject changed from On centos7, slapd is not correctly restarted after first password change to On freshly installed centos7, ldap connections fail with "bad auth"
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | level 1 Techniques
#4 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 10 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/1306
#5 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 10 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-packages|05bb59a78f75104051e371cadf489791cffc9cb2.