Compliance/Recent change column should not be present by default in directive screen
In 4.1, we changed the displaying of rules in directive and added filter and co. We also added the option to not display the two columns in title via a setting.
The setting should be "not displayed" by default, to provide a better UX (faster displaying, more space for rule name/category/status). The information if - of course - kept in rule page.
Fixes #10339: Compliance/Recent change column should not be present by default in directive screen
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1553
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.1.0~rc1
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0~rc1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom