If rudder server component is stopped on Rudder root server, it is never restarted
At least on Centos6, stoping cf-serverd means it will never restart
#3 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 7 months ago
it used to be repaired in
2017-02-22T11:24:24+0100 info: /default/check_cf_processes/methods/'any'/default/check_cf_processes_running/processes/'/var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin/cf-serverd': Making a one-time restart promise for '/var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin/cf-serverd'
#7 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 7 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent/pull/110
#8 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES 7 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset rudder-agent|0e90ea357c991ae203e148c0b97fc2f67db4d707.
#10 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 5 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 which were released today.
- 4.0.4: Announce Changelog
- 4.1.1: Announce Changelog
- Download: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/