Clean-up and add build information in META-INF
All jar contains a META-INF/ directory with meta information (really) about the jar.
Maven add a ton of crap in it, like the pom.xml file (we don't want it in the distributed jar!) and other crap. It could one day leak sensitive information for private packages.
We could also add relevant information, like rudder version, date, build time, etc in the MANIFEST.INF.
#2 Updated by François ARMAND 7 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-parent-pom/pull/40
#3 Updated by François ARMAND 7 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset parent-pom|f75fbb663473273c41e8ed9294923ef8055e25c2.
#4 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 5 months ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0