If we set a short description for a Rule, it won't show up anymore in the rule list
Setting a Short description in the Rule detail prevents it from showing up in the list of Rules.
List will still show in the footer the correct number of Rules, but the modified Rule won't be there (like showing 2 rules when 3 are defined)
Removing the short description fixes the issue (but it is hard to do, as the Rule is not listed anymore)
Fixes #10196: If we set a short description for a Rule, it won't show up anymore in the rule list
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from New to In progress
It's because the class "tooltip" is applied.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1498
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0~rc1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom