User story #10169
UI to define node properties
We need to modify the Node properties tab's UI to allow us to define node properties.
The UI will be based on the Rest API.
Currently, we can just display all node properties. We should be able to:
Create new node properties
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Target version changed from 4.1.0~beta3 to 4.1.0~rc1
- Related to User story #6304: Proposal: Put key=value properties in node details in a datatable added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1503
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Duplicated by Question #10292: Would it be possible to add node properties to a specific node from the list node properties tab? added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 4.1.0~rc1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom