Included "time ended" in Status dropdown
The "Finished X hours, Y minutes, Z seconds ago" is nice, but not always what you want (I am ususally not that good at adding datetimes in head...).
Please add an additional field like "started" but with "Ended", that is an absolute date/time instead of a relative one.
Ah. I understand you, I can't use anyhting but absolute data/time.
- Target version set to 3.1.18
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
The proposed solution is:
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/1487
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.1.18, 3.2.11, 4.0.3 and 4.1.0~beta3 which were released today.
- Found in version (s) 3.1.17 added
- Found in version(s) old deleted (
Also available in: Atom