FileNotFoundException when looking for deleted history file
Target version (plugin):
I tried to look to a deleted history file and got:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/rudder/inventories/historical/729be5c4-55a2-4b97-8529-5154cbb63a18/2014-03-21_17:57.57.486 (Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type) at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(FileInputStream.java) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:195) at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138) at com.unboundid.ldif.LDIFReader.<init>(LDIFReader.java:320) at com.normation.inventory.ldap.core.FullInventoryFileMarshalling.fromFile(InventoryHistoryLogRepository.scala:62) at com.normation.history.impl.FileHistoryLogRepository.$anonfun$get$3(FileHistoryLogRepository.scala:185) at net.liftweb.common.Full.flatMap(Box.scala:808) at com.normation.history.impl.FileHistoryLogRepository.$anonfun$get$1(FileHistoryLogRepository.scala:184)
I should have had a nice message.
I was in 4.1-beta but there is a lot of change it happens also in 3.1.
#1 Updated by François ARMAND over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ldap-inventory/pull/99
#2 Updated by François ARMAND over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ldap-inventory|3972ec07e8b5bd01d71b66c940928215013a846a.
#3 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released