So, the problem in parent issue is now that the dependency in parent pom for scalaz-concurrent is mark as test with the correct version.
Then, it is mark as "compile" in rudder-core.
And then, rudder-core is marked as a compile dependency of rudder-web.
But in rudder-web, scalaz-concurrent is now a TEST dependency (somehow, parent-pom priority is higher than the transitive one).
So the correct solution is to:
- completly remove scalaz-concurrent as a (test) dependency in parent-pom (it is not, we did that to be able to specify the same version as everywhere)
- add a dependencyManagement section to force version of scalaz-* for each project using parent-pom
- remove in rudder-core all the direct dependencies which were added to specify version (i.e scalaz-*)
The ticket manage the parent-pom, its childern rudder-core.
#1 Updated by François ARMAND 11 months ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-parent-pom/pull/35
#2 Updated by François ARMAND 11 months ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset parent-pom|5a94623fd9e73bf02db93892cb73aef8dd33d92b.