Olivier LI KIANG CHEONG
- Registered on: 2012-02-06
- Last connection: 2012-04-16
- Rudder (Reporter, 2012-04-06)
Reported issues: 17
- 17:16 packages Bug #2451 (Discussion): Suggestion : integrate source in src.rpm
in .spec file, it would be better to use a tarball instead of a directory for SOURCE.
Here an example tested wi...
- 14:34 packages Bug #2389 (Released): rudder-upgrade : error while initialising rudder rsyslog config on fresh in...
i have installed the rpm : rudder-webapp.noarch 1332552214:2.4.0.alpha7.git-1.EL.6.
And i have got this error ...
- 11:24 Rudder Bug #2387 (Released): Hosts settings Directive : 2 lines when i modify an existing host
i add a new rule and directive who add hosts in my /etc/hosts file.
My rule is applying correctly on my group. ...
- 10:07 packages Bug #2385 (Released): rudder-reports rpm : double configuration in /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf
when i upgrade or reinstall rudder-reports rpm, /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf file is reconfigured each time....
- 17:30 packages User story (meta) #2329: Packages for RHEL/CentOS 6
to fix the issue, add in spec file...
- 11:47 packages User story (meta) #2383 (Released): Delete reference to "https://maven.normation.com" and remove ...
i found some reference to "https://maven.normation.com" in pom.xml files in :
- 11:38 packages Bug #2382 (Released): Centos6 : Apache config failed in rudder-webapp.spec
- Hi rudder dev !
there are some mistakes in the apache configuration for centos6 :
- /var/log/rudder/apache2/ don't...
- 17:14 packages Bug #2378 (Released): rudder-reports.spec compatibility for centos6 : bad require for rsyslog mod...
on centos6, the package for rsyslog module pgsql is rsyslog-pgsql. This patch fix the issue....
- 16:28 packages Bug #2371 (Released): Centos6 : Missing require in rudder-agent.spec
on centos6, missing dependence "dmidecode" in rudder-agent.spec.
Bug found on rudder-agent 2.3.6
- 11:22 packages User story (meta) #2336 (Rejected): rudder-agent : conflict files with rudder-agent-2.3.6-1.el6.i...
- Hi Jonathan,
thanks for this explanation. It's my fault, I wanted to test my rpms on the same machine.
I reject the...
Also available in: Atom