Activity

From 2012-01-07 to 2012-02-05

2012-02-05

00:12 Bug #2239: On the group screen, when clicking on a node name, the popup with the node details app...
An error also appears on the eventlog page when clicking on the details, it might be related Nicolas CHARLES
00:10 Bug #2239 (Released): On the group screen, when clicking on a node name, the popup with the node ...
When we click on the node name in the group page, the popup appears with the following error
Node with id undefine...
Nicolas CHARLES
00:07 Bug #2238 (Released): Error message when deleting a Configuration Rule
When we delete a Configuration Rule, we have the following message
The form contains some errors, please correct...
Nicolas CHARLES

2012-02-03

17:42 Bug #2217 (Released): Git commit message for group export wrongly says "User Policy Library"
OK! François ARMAND
17:42 Architecture (meta) #2133 (Discussion): some pics deleted were used. the new path to pics need to...
That diff seems higly suspicious: http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/projects/rudder/repository/revisions/c414b5e0... François ARMAND
17:36 Architecture (meta) #2135 (Pending functional review): Factor out all JS pop-up
Technical review seems ok. François ARMAND
17:34 Architecture (meta) #2178 (Pending functional review): Paradigm shift for the "Groups" template, ...
Technical review seems ok ! François ARMAND
17:33 Bug #2179 (Released): a css class (sgridbh) is not correctly named and bound to a css style
OK François ARMAND
17:26 Bug #2194 (Released): File name is always 'file' in inventory log messages
OK François ARMAND
17:26 Bug #2036 (Released): Do not use .attr() jquery method to get/set properties
Seems OK. François ARMAND
17:22 Architecture (meta) #2167 (Pending functional review): Enforce the event type value serialize
Technical review seems OK. François ARMAND
17:17 Bug #2146 (Released): Two categories in the PT tree has the same name: security
OK François ARMAND
17:13 User story (meta) #2145 (Pending functional review): Allow to not automatically regenerate promis...
Technical review ok. François ARMAND
17:12 User story (meta) #2159 (Pending functional review): Create a popup with the list of modification...
Technical review OK.
Convention question: should we enforce to use only one liner in right hand side of CssSelect...
François ARMAND
17:03 Techniques User story (meta) #2213 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchroniz...
Applied in changeset commit:a9715466d26a03faadd9f93eebbe214d6b2286a8. Matthieu CERDA
17:02 Techniques Revision a9715466: Fixes #2213: The permissions on the slapd and properties files are ok and clas...
Matthieu CERDA
16:59 packages Revision 7b26e50f (rudder-packages): Refs #2236 Hack about rudder-sources path in rudder-reports ...
Nicolas PERRON
16:54 User story (meta) #2158 (Pending functional review): Modify the "Regenerate now" widget to show t...
Technical review OK. Perhaps some part could be factorized (XML for sucess/failure ?), but nothing even worthing to o... François ARMAND
16:48 User story (meta) #2151 (Pending functional review): Separate the deployment trigger in automatic...
The technical review is ok, even if it seems to have a lot of code duplication. See #2237 François ARMAND
16:47 Architecture (meta) #2237 (New): Factorize out duplicated code in AsyncDeploymentAgent.scala
There seems to be a lot of code ducplication in rudder-core/src/main/scala/com/normation/rudder/batch/AsyncDeployment... François ARMAND
16:36 User story (meta) #2040 (Pending functional review): Let event log details be in a pop-up
Technical review OK ! François ARMAND
16:33 Bug #2216: Compilation of rudder-core is really slows and fails on the CI
The technical review is ok. I'm waiting for our CI to bet set-up again to validate that everything actually works has... François ARMAND
16:33 packages Revision f24f11de (rudder-packages): Refs #2236 Hack about rudder-sources path in rudder-server-r...
Nicolas PERRON
16:25 commons Revision a0667587: Issues #2216: it is safer to use 'def' compared to 'val' in trait
François ARMAND
16:15 User story (meta) #2092 (Pending functional review): Create EventLog to historize the Removal of ...
Seems ok ! François ARMAND
16:04 Revision 5b4c011c: TRIVIAL: formatting: change tabs by 2 spaces, remove redondant vals, use comma...
François ARMAND
15:50 packages Revision 7437d7fd (rudder-packages): Refs #2236 Hack about rudder-sources path in rudder-server-r...
Nicolas PERRON
15:47 packages Revision 8225404e (rudder-packages): Revert "Refs #2236 Hack about rudder-sources path in rudder-...
This reverts commit eb73a5e867804505d209f8648c696c2d0f48f175. Nicolas PERRON
13:15 packages Revision eb73a5e8 (rudder-packages): Refs #2236 Hack about rudder-sources path in rudder-server-r...
Nicolas PERRON
13:06 Bug #2169 (In progress): Accept new nodes history show short version of OS
Arthur ANGLADE
12:56 User story (meta) #2191 (Pending technical review): Harmonize display of PIs in the CR screen
Applied in changeset commit:1e0391c4db63bdf821abb40902175029faa829a4. Arthur ANGLADE
12:56 Revision 6f0ebda9: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:Normation/rudder
Arthur ANGLADE
12:56 Revision 83c0730a: Issue #2002: add configuration.properties to .gitignore
François ARMAND
12:55 Revision 1e0391c4: Fixes #2191 The popup now appears even for one PI
Arthur ANGLADE
12:36 Revision feb7ed92: Revert "Test : trying to ease the complexity of code to prevent compiler crash...
This reverts commit 343d6c5934b3bb9678e8646083bf2ef59b7eaa83. François ARMAND
11:15 Bug #1994: PT service settings : The component keys on the bootstart part are broken
These commits are attached to #2236
Applied in changeset commit:9be95c0bd8b2eef7a01a77345567c6eec6e9b763.
Applied...
Nicolas PERRON
11:06 Techniques User story (meta) #2211 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy : Check if the WebDAV pas...
Applied in changeset commit:7629f780b6ce03714f3d8137ddb2d396bd9e8dce. Matthieu CERDA
11:06 Techniques Revision 7629f780: Fixes #2211: The group of the WebDAV access to the rudder inventories is now t...
Matthieu CERDA
11:05 Bug #1995: The rug Package Manager PT uses space rather than = to edit file
These commits are attached to #2236 :
commit:5051bdac73b5bf5fd2201aa9d963d8847e4b23d0.
commit:4142e2b13829b7532e1...
Nicolas PERRON
11:04 packages Bug #2236: We have source archives now, so we must use them instead of cloning git repositories
Some commits are wrongly attached to #1995 :
Applied in changeset commit:5051bdac73b5bf5fd2201aa9d963d8847e4b23d0.
A...
Nicolas PERRON
10:58 packages Bug #2236 (In progress): We have source archives now, so we must use them instead of cloning git ...
Nicolas PERRON
10:55 packages Bug #2236 (Released): We have source archives now, so we must use them instead of cloning git rep...
Until now, we used to clone git repositories from github in order to use in the packaging of every packages.
Now, ...
Nicolas PERRON
10:36 ldap-inventory User story (meta) #2235 (Pending technical review): Add a REST URL to check endpoint status
Applied in changeset commit:e9c1461df375c3ea5275767e109fcdad9f16b4bf. François ARMAND
10:35 ldap-inventory Revision e9c1461d: Fixes #2235: add a REST URL: /api/status that return 'OK' (check alive)
François ARMAND
10:34 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623 (Released): better quality for images (screenshots)
Jonathan CLARKE
10:34 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623 (Pending functional review): better quality for images (screenshots)
Jonathan CLARKE
10:33 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2172 (Pending technical review): renew screenshots
Agreed. This still needs a technical review. Jonathan CLARKE
10:32 Bug #2185 (Released): Job Scheduler PT: for jobs that take less than 5 minutes, there can be a ga...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:32 packages User story (meta) #1497 (Released): We need an update script for Rudder
Jonathan CLARKE
10:32 packages User story (meta) #1497 (Pending functional review): We need an update script for Rudder
Jonathan CLARKE
10:30 Bug #2154: Reporting broken in PT DNS
Matthieu CERDA wrote:
> Looks OK, might need a tiny cosmetic tweak.
Er, so... if it needs a tweak, please either ...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:29 packages Bug #2044 (Released): Somes files aren't considered as a configurations files by the packaging (R...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:28 packages Bug #2016 (Released): rudder-web.properties and rudder-users.xml aren't considered as a configura...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:23 Techniques User story (meta) #2211 (In progress): PT distributePolicy : Check if the WebDAV password is OK
OK. Let's go with root:www-data and mode 640 (wwwrun for SLES). Matthieu CERDA
10:23 packages Revision e3d5109e (rudder-packages): Refs #1995 change source to rudder-sources in debian part of...
Nicolas PERRON
10:21 ldap-inventory User story (meta) #2235 (Released): Add a REST URL to check endpoint status
We need to be able to know if the endpoint is alive, so we want to have an URL to GET for that.
URL: /api/status
...
François ARMAND
10:18 packages Architecture (meta) #2002 (Released): Add a configuration.properties.sample file in the rudder we...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:18 packages Architecture (meta) #2002 (Pending functional review): Add a configuration.properties.sample file...
Jonathan CLARKE
09:21 packages Revision 08000316 (rudder-packages): Refs #1995 Typo ( %{_sourcedir}/source changed to %{_sourced...
Nicolas PERRON

2012-02-02

20:24 Revision 343d6c59: Test : trying to ease the complexity of code to prevent compiler crash on the CI.
Nicolas CHARLES
18:33 packages Revision 2d309ad9 (rudder-packages): Refs #1995 add rudder-sources dependencies in rudder-invento...
Nicolas PERRON
18:32 packages Revision f23f29c9 (rudder-packages): Revert "Refs #1995 add rudder-sources dependencies in rudder...
This reverts commit 4142e2b13829b7532e16fb380502907b59f0300c. Nicolas PERRON
18:20 packages Revision 4142e2b1 (rudder-packages): Refs #1995 add rudder-sources dependencies in rudder-invento...
Nicolas PERRON
18:02 packages Revision 5051bdac (rudder-packages): Refs #1995 Modify all packages in order to use source tarball
Nicolas PERRON
16:48 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623: better quality for images (screenshots)
well done ! thx Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:46 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2172: renew screenshots
it doesn't duplicate the other issue about quality !
one thing (other issue) was to ensure dpi of files was good
th...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:36 parent-pom Revision f1db6157: Issue #2216: bad args were commited, the dev is currently being flogged for that
François ARMAND
16:11 Bug #2216 (Pending technical review): Compilation of rudder-core is really slows and fails on the CI
Applied in changeset commit:647005229c8387eba214383d237aca3986cef2af. François ARMAND
16:10 parent-pom Revision 64700522: Fixes #2216: remove a stack overflow on pdebpuild environment
François ARMAND
16:08 Techniques User story (meta) #2213: PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchronization
About the permissions, please see #2211, I proposed a solution.
About the restart classes, I'm OK with that. I wil...
Matthieu CERDA
16:07 Bug #2216 (In progress): Compilation of rudder-core is really slows and fails on the CI
The error is still here.
I believe that the error is due to different ergonomics of the JDK in the chroot environ...
François ARMAND
16:07 Techniques User story (meta) #2211 (Discussion): PT distributePolicy : Check if the WebDAV password is OK
As I thought, it breaks apache. I propose that we use correct permissions in this case, namely either "www-data:www-d... Matthieu CERDA
15:39 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623: better quality for images (screenshots)
Seems Good Nicolas PERRON
15:26 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623 (Pending technical review): better quality for images (screenshots)
Applied in changeset commit:0af85c6168ca6cb295fca5493ed56304c893f814. Matthieu CERDA
15:26 Rudder-Doc Revision 0af85c61: Fixes #1623: The imagemagick dependency has been completed with the command to...
Matthieu CERDA
15:22 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2172 (Discussion): renew screenshots
To be rejected, duplicates #1623. Matthieu CERDA
15:10 packages Architecture (meta) #2002 (Pending technical review): Add a configuration.properties.sample file ...
Applied in changeset commit:10f0d9ab180ead1f7b6b26cb82db86463b094ef0. Nicolas PERRON
15:10 packages Revision 10f0d9ab (rudder-packages): Fixes #2002 configuration.properties changed to configuratio...
Nicolas PERRON
15:03 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623 (In progress): better quality for images (screenshots)
This is OK, but the dependencies installation were not updated : it should now include imagemagick as well ! I'll do it. Matthieu CERDA
15:00 Bug #2185: Job Scheduler PT: for jobs that take less than 5 minutes, there can be a gap in the re...
Well I do not have the complete C source file to try to understand the patch but it looks syntaxically correct, compi... Matthieu CERDA
14:55 packages User story (meta) #1497: We need an update script for Rudder
Well it looks awesome and it did not nuke the testing server. All clear ! Matthieu CERDA
14:46 Bug #2154: Reporting broken in PT DNS
Looks OK, might need a tiny cosmetic tweak. Matthieu CERDA
14:43 packages Bug #2044: Somes files aren't considered as a configurations files by the packaging (RPM only)
Looks good to me. Matthieu CERDA
14:40 packages Bug #2016: rudder-web.properties and rudder-users.xml aren't considered as a configurations files...
Looks good to me ! Matthieu CERDA
14:40 packages Architecture (meta) #2002: Add a configuration.properties.sample file in the rudder webapp
Nicolas, you only changed the RPM. What about the debian package? Jonathan CLARKE
13:52 Techniques User story (meta) #2222: PT distributePolicy: Check status of webapp and endpoint, and restart je...
They come from the called bundle indeed. Nothing forgotten :) Matthieu CERDA
13:01 ldap-inventory Bug #2234 (Released): When sending something that is not a report to the endpoint, you get a conf...
When sending something that is not a report to the endpoint, you get a confusing error message:... Matthieu CERDA
13:00 packages Architecture (meta) #2002 (Pending technical review): Add a configuration.properties.sample file ...
Applied in changeset commit:3b544192dee78d9a2391333ec2e374432093486a. Nicolas PERRON
12:59 packages Revision 3b544192 (rudder-packages): Fixes #2002 configuration.properties changed to configuratio...
Nicolas PERRON
12:47 packages Architecture (meta) #2002 (Discussion): Add a configuration.properties.sample file in the rudder ...
Now, packaging must be updated in consequence. François ARMAND
12:45 Revision aaf07eef: Issue #2002: rename rudder webapp configuration.properties into configuration....
François ARMAND
12:43 Techniques User story (meta) #2222: PT distributePolicy: Check status of webapp and endpoint, and restart je...
Agreed.
Just one question: I don't see any "result_repaired" reports for when we restart jetty. Do they come from ...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:42 packages Architecture (meta) #2002 (In progress): Add a configuration.properties.sample file in the rudder...
François ARMAND
12:39 Techniques User story (meta) #2233 (Released): PT distributePolicy: Check status of webapp and endpoint, and...
PT distributePolicy: Check status of webapp and endpoint, and restart jetty if several continuous tests fail, but usi... Matthieu CERDA
12:38 Techniques User story (meta) #2222 (Discussion): PT distributePolicy: Check status of webapp and endpoint, a...
This commit implements the check only for the webapp. Indeed, the inventory endpoint only responds to POST methods an... Matthieu CERDA
12:35 Techniques User story (meta) #2222 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy: Check status of webapp a...
Applied in changeset commit:8ec83355feab16b7850fb5636e58016d28e1dbc9. Matthieu CERDA
12:35 Techniques Revision 8ec83355: Fixes #2222: The distributePolicy now implements a check to see if the webapp ...
Matthieu CERDA
12:32 Techniques Bug #2225 (Released): PT fileManagement: missing report for component "File" when cleaning files
Jonathan CLARKE
12:31 Techniques User story (meta) #2211: PT distributePolicy : Check if the WebDAV password is OK
This looks OK, but for 1 thing:
* I think we should avoid using permissions 644 for files containing passwords. Can ...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:27 User story (meta) #2191 (In progress): Harmonize display of PIs in the CR screen
Arthur ANGLADE
12:25 Techniques User story (meta) #2210 (Released): PT distributePolicy : Implement an integrity check to warn th...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:25 Techniques User story (meta) #2210 (Pending functional review): PT distributePolicy : Implement an integrity...
Looks great! I don't think we'll miss that :) Jonathan CLARKE
12:24 User story (meta) #2232 (Released): an icon and possibility to close details of nodes in lists sh...
Jonathan CLARKE wrote:
> I suggest using an icon as in to open a folder in a file explorer (arrow pointing right tha...
Arthur ANGLADE
12:22 Techniques User story (meta) #2207 (Released): PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE postgresql configura...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:22 Techniques User story (meta) #2207 (Pending functional review): PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE pos...
Looks good to me! Jonathan CLARKE
12:21 User story (meta) #2182 (Pending technical review): It's not really easy to know when we can clic...
Applied in changeset commit:667e4a3b08c41e178aefd4c72abc5627091e159b. Arthur ANGLADE
12:21 packages Bug #2031 (Released): rudder-webapp tries to upgrade the policy-template library even when it's a...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:21 Revision 667e4a3b: Fixes #2182 added underlined attribute to css, now clickable lists are underlined
Arthur ANGLADE
12:20 packages Architecture (meta) #2224 (Released): Harmonize usage of "make veryclean" and "make localclean" i...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:06 packages Bug #2031: rudder-webapp tries to upgrade the policy-template library even when it's a fresh inst...
Seems good to me Nicolas PERRON
12:03 packages Architecture (meta) #2224: Harmonize usage of "make veryclean" and "make localclean" in packages ...
Seems Good Nicolas PERRON
11:56 packages User story (meta) #2038 (Released): Add a readme file compatible with github for rudder-packages
Jonathan CLARKE
11:56 packages User story (meta) #2038 (Pending functional review): Add a readme file compatible with github for...
Jonathan CLARKE
11:56 packages User story (meta) #2186 (Released): Update packging migration script to take into account new pro...
Jonathan CLARKE
11:56 packages User story (meta) #2186 (Pending functional review): Update packging migration script to take int...
Jonathan CLARKE
11:55 packages Bug #2039 (Released): When updating rudder on a debian host, the postinst script of rudder-webapp...
Great, closing. Thanks Matthieu and Nicolas! Jonathan CLARKE
11:55 packages User story (meta) #2186: Update packging migration script to take into account new properties
Seems OK to me Nicolas PERRON
11:36 packages Bug #2149: rudder-cfengine-community and rudder-agent debian have osbolete patchs/ folder
Not Sure about the file changeset_r1763.diff Nicolas PERRON
10:43 packages User story (meta) #2038: Add a readme file compatible with github for rudder-packages
Seems OK to me Nicolas PERRON
10:40 packages Bug #2039: When updating rudder on a debian host, the postinst script of rudder-webapp bails out ...
Seems OK to me Nicolas PERRON
09:58 User story (meta) #2231 (Released): Display component and key columns in node pt system log
We need to display report component and key for system logs in node details screen. François ARMAND

2012-02-01

23:35 packages Bug #2230 (Pending technical review): Packages rudder-webapp and rudder-inventory-endpoint downlo...
Applied in changeset commit:b618de07b982e3b2e427e07d4456b8fed80a6dcf. Jonathan CLARKE
23:35 Techniques Bug #2225: PT fileManagement: missing report for component "File" when cleaning files
Applied in changeset commit:9f8004e2c4b8422ef191ba65f8ac882446276eeb. Matthieu CERDA
23:29 packages Revision b618de07 (rudder-packages): Avoid downloading Maven on each and every run. Fixes #2230
Jonathan CLARKE
23:29 packages Bug #2230 (Released): Packages rudder-webapp and rudder-inventory-endpoint download maven on each...
The SOURCES/Makefile doesn't seem to realize that Maven doesn't need to be redownloaded every single time from the in... Jonathan CLARKE
23:28 Techniques Revision 9f8004e2: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Fixes #2225: The reporting on fileManagement is now handling correctly a clean only operation
Matthieu CERDA
23:13 Bug #2056 (Released): Remove warnings due to pom error
I guess this is valid Nicolas CHARLES
23:11 Bug #2193 (Released): When a non modified CR is saved, that leads to a git archiver error
I guess this is correct, thank you Francois Nicolas CHARLES
23:09 Architecture (meta) #2097 (Pending functional review): Remove cf-clerk parent, only keep cf-clerk...
This looks ok, thank you francois Nicolas CHARLES
23:08 User story (meta) #1978 (Pending functional review): We should be able to reload the dynamic grou...
This looks valid, thank you Nicolas CHARLES
22:39 Techniques User story (meta) #2213: PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchronization
Matthieu CERDA wrote:
> Well, I do not see where an interference might be possible, I am only injecting the same var...
Jonathan CLARKE
19:56 User story (meta) #2228 (Pending technical review): Add a rest API to archive/restore items
Applied in changeset commit:3b08a9bc8e2fa26b469d71babdeb5e508ada8147. François ARMAND
19:56 Bug #2229 (Pending technical review): The tagger name of archive is not the good one
Applied in changeset commit:5fdca26d4ddf16baf8efc0dd762c2ba74258f865. François ARMAND
19:56 User story (meta) #2228: Add a rest API to archive/restore items
Update the list of available action, taking into account the remark by Jon. François ARMAND
19:49 Revision 3b08a9bc: Fixes #2228: add a rest API of archiving/restoring archives
François ARMAND
18:54 Revision 5fdca26d: Fixes #2229: add the good tagger name when items are archived
François ARMAND
18:53 Bug #2229 (Released): The tagger name of archive is not the good one
The tagger name is the system one, not the actual user archiving an item. François ARMAND
18:44 packages Question #1972: Packaging : provide tarball
In fact the initial question should have been better phrased as :
Could you provide a tarball with everything in ord...
Jean Remond
18:39 Techniques User story (meta) #2213 (Discussion): PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchronization
Well, I do not see where an interference might be possible, I am only injecting the same variables the restart bundle... Matthieu CERDA
18:22 Techniques User story (meta) #2207 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE post...
Applied in changeset commit:47e42328db5c6d269bd06ed415fd91cc7d01277f. Matthieu CERDA
18:22 Techniques Revision 47e42328: Fixes #2207: The reports on distributePolicy now outputs some details when Pos...
Matthieu CERDA
18:12 Techniques User story (meta) #2207 (In progress): PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE postgresql config...
Indeed. I'll fix it right away. Matthieu CERDA
18:09 Techniques Bug #2225 (Pending technical review): PT fileManagement: missing report for component "File" when...
Applied in changeset commit:edee3c046fa6643bdde8968d40ba4b61b40681ad. Matthieu CERDA
18:09 Techniques Revision edee3c04: Fixes #2225: The reporting on fileManagement is now handling correctly a clean...
Matthieu CERDA
18:05 Techniques Bug #2218: PT checkGenericFileContent version 2.1 is completely broken!
The CFEngine template now looks fine, thanks Matthieu.
However I'm not so sure about the policy.xml file. Comparin...
Jonathan CLARKE
17:50 Techniques User story (meta) #2209 (Released): PT distributePolicy : Copy the logrotate configuration if not...
Jonathan CLARKE
17:50 Techniques User story (meta) #2209 (Pending functional review): PT distributePolicy : Copy the logrotate con...
Jonathan CLARKE
17:49 packages Revision 22c55c05 (rudder-packages): logrotate file is now kept in the PT repo. Get it from there...
Jonathan CLARKE
17:36 Techniques Bug #2218: PT checkGenericFileContent version 2.1 is completely broken!
Applied in changeset commit:ad0e3e490d1492598c45821e772ab5cdc4b64362. Matthieu CERDA
17:36 Techniques Revision ad0e3e49: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Refs #2218: TRIVIAL, cosmetic refactoring (indentation)
Fixes #2218: The PT checkGenericFi...
Matthieu CERDA
17:34 Techniques Bug #2218: PT checkGenericFileContent version 2.1 is completely broken!
Applied in changeset commit:d9fdf12891620c4dde6c91c705cd2741e687f3d2. Matthieu CERDA
17:34 Techniques Revision 2bd03526: Refs #2218: TRIVIAL, cosmetic refactoring (indentation)
Matthieu CERDA
17:27 Techniques Revision d9fdf128: Fixes #2218: The PT checkGenericFileContent has been repaired (version 2.1)
Matthieu CERDA
17:26 User story (meta) #2228: Add a rest API to archive/restore items
We really need a simple shortcut aswell, like : /api/archives/restore/all/latest Jonathan CLARKE
17:21 User story (meta) #2228 (Released): Add a rest API to archive/restore items
We want a rest API to import and export items:
Archiving:
* */api/archives/archive/groups*
** export node groups...
François ARMAND
17:19 Techniques Revision e3b62b24: Revert "Fixes #2218: The PT checkGenericFileContent has been repaired (version...
This reverts commit 5564abd8d5a546e8a1ba121f15aff147cf7696fd.
Reason: ugly diff
Matthieu CERDA
17:11 User story (meta) #2227 (Pending technical review): On PI management screen, only open root node ...
Applied in changeset commit:f6e212962fba0c8251e9093ad798a61120b66239. François ARMAND
17:10 Revision f6e21296: Fixes #2227: only open root node of policy instance tree
François ARMAND
17:10 User story (meta) #2227 (Released): On PI management screen, only open root node of tree by default
When we load Policy management screen, we don't want to have the tree of Category/PT/PI open, it's huge and overwhelm... François ARMAND
16:56 Techniques Bug #2218: PT checkGenericFileContent version 2.1 is completely broken!
Applied in changeset commit:fe8590b6eb6d7dc1e0418115b1ea9a0218289b55. Matthieu CERDA
16:56 Techniques Revision fe8590b6: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Fixes #2218: The PT checkGenericFileContent has been repaired (version 2.1)
Matthieu CERDA
16:55 User story (meta) #2019 (Released): Add the proxy related options to the rug/ZMD Policy Template
Jonathan CLARKE
16:55 Techniques Bug #2218 (Pending technical review): PT checkGenericFileContent version 2.1 is completely broken!
Applied in changeset commit:5564abd8d5a546e8a1ba121f15aff147cf7696fd. Matthieu CERDA
16:55 Techniques Revision 5564abd8: Fixes #2218: The PT checkGenericFileContent has been repaired (version 2.1)
Matthieu CERDA
16:53 User story (meta) #2019 (Pending functional review): Add the proxy related options to the rug/ZMD...
Jonathan CLARKE
16:34 User story (meta) #2030 (Released): Extend rpmPackageInstallation PT to check that ZMD is running
Jonathan CLARKE
16:34 User story (meta) #2030 (Pending functional review): Extend rpmPackageInstallation PT to check th...
Jonathan CLARKE
16:34 Techniques Revision e7557855: PT rpmPackageInstallation: Clarify some reports. Refs #2030
Jonathan CLARKE
16:31 packages Bug #2065 (Released): cloned url in packaging for github are wrong
Jonathan CLARKE
15:51 User story (meta) #2226 (New): Allow eventlog to go to syslog
For now, event log[1] are only stored in the database.
It would be cool to allow plugins to output them into other ...
François ARMAND

2012-01-31

21:44 packages Question #1972: Packaging : provide tarball
Jean Remond wrote:
> Could you provide a tarball with rudder-agent sources ?
rudder-agent is basically CFEngine +...
Jonathan CLARKE
21:38 packages Question #1972: Packaging : provide tarball
Could you provide a tarball with rudder-agent sources ?
Jean Remond
21:35 Techniques Question #2221: Check packages are installed frequency
I made a mistake for the role of this value.
I thought it was for verifying/repairing the installed packages and not...
Jean Remond
20:57 Techniques Bug #2225 (Released): PT fileManagement: missing report for component "File" when cleaning files
I've configured a fileManagement PT to delete some files recursively from a directory. Rudder says the CR's status is... Jonathan CLARKE
19:46 Techniques Question #2221: Check packages are installed frequency
Sure, that's easy to add. But I'm not sure why we'd want to set it per package...
The apt_pkg_timeout option in Ru...
Jonathan CLARKE
18:24 Bug #2215 (Pending technical review): Commit in git should use the actor as the commiter
Applied in changeset commit:e66a5c6b98328003ca5776370394bb5d44ddeb4c. François ARMAND
18:22 Revision e66a5c6b: Fixes #2215: add correct commiter to git repository updates
François ARMAND
17:26 cf-clerk Revision 4f873778: Issue 2215: add a parameter 'actor' for PTLib updating
François ARMAND
12:57 packages Revision 8b8c8ff6 (rudder-packages): Make more generic use of mv for rudder-sources since we don'...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:36 packages Architecture (meta) #2224 (Pending technical review): Harmonize usage of "make veryclean" and "ma...
Applied in changeset commit:ca9517ed7fa9f24622c7bed638cadaf22147bc91. Jonathan CLARKE
12:34 packages Revision ca9517ed (rudder-packages): Harmonize usage of "make veryclean" and "make localclean" in...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:33 packages Architecture (meta) #2224 (Released): Harmonize usage of "make veryclean" and "make localclean" i...
Each package in the rudder-packages git repo has a directory named "SOURCES" that contains a Makefile that helps fetc... Jonathan CLARKE
11:34 Bug #2216 (Pending technical review): Compilation of rudder-core is really slows and fails on the CI
Applied in changeset commit:847ea83cd41b259a80c58a7032573e8ef67ca041. Nicolas CHARLES
11:31 Architecture (meta) #2012: The historization of the group doesn't store if the group is static or...
Jonathan CLARKE wrote:
> I assume we're talking about 2.5 here though?
Yes, clearly, it would be a rather big ref...
François ARMAND
11:29 Revision 847ea83c: Fixes #2216 : changing the way the eventlog are implemented to lower the compi...
Nicolas CHARLES
11:26 User story (meta) #1978: We should be able to reload the dynamic groups manually
Corrected in commit:12d7d16a where "issues" should be "issue" François ARMAND
11:25 User story (meta) #1978 (Pending technical review): We should be able to reload the dynamic group...
No, you were right. François ARMAND
11:25 User story (meta) #2094: When we remove a Node from Rudder, save its information in a "Removed in...
As discussed this morning, we can't address this in the current run, retargeting for alpha5.
I think the first ste...
Jonathan CLARKE
11:25 Revision 12d7d16a: Issues #1978: restore the good value for rudder.batch.dyngroup.updateInterval
François ARMAND
11:06 commons Revision abdeb95b: Refs #2216 : change the event log objects to improve quality and compilation time
Nicolas CHARLES
11:05 Bug #2223 (Released): The default group query is incomplete
When creating a group, and leaving all default parameters,we cannot save the group, and we have the errors below.
It...
Nicolas CHARLES
09:53 User story (meta) #856 (In progress): Make promises in order to assure that Rudder services are s...
This task has been cut up into several smaller ones:
* #2202: PT distributePolicy: Check if all the core rudder daem...
Jonathan CLARKE
09:52 Techniques User story (meta) #2222 (Released): PT distributePolicy: Check status of webapp and endpoint, and...
Initially we can just run a curl check on a simple URL, and ensure we get a HTTP 200 OK response code.
Later, we c...
Jonathan CLARKE
09:49 User story (meta) #2094: When we remove a Node from Rudder, save its information in a "Removed in...
Currently, the Node is deleted, but the reports remains (has well as all historizations)
To move it to another bra...
Nicolas CHARLES
09:41 User story (meta) #1978 (Discussion): We should be able to reload the dynamic groups manually
François ? Jonathan CLARKE
09:24 Architecture (meta) #2012: The historization of the group doesn't store if the group is static or...
François ARMAND wrote:
> In the same idea, knowing the request, for a dynamic group, may be important. And if the gr...
Jonathan CLARKE
09:22 User story (meta) #2094: When we remove a Node from Rudder, save its information in a "Removed in...
No, we should definitely not delete reports!
I favour moving the node inventory into another branch, like "Removed...
Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-30

22:26 Techniques Question #2221 (New): Check packages are installed frequency
In the case of package installation, 30 minutes is not always the best option.
Is that option easy to be managed thr...
Jean Remond
20:44 packages User story (meta) #2220 (New): Ask IP address of rudder server during rudder-agent package instal...
As another option to :
echo *root_server_IP_address* > /var/rudder/cfengine-community/policy_server.dat
you could...
Jean Remond
19:08 User story (meta) #429: E05-09: Ergonomie boutons pagination (désactivé si N/A, curseur « lien »)
I think the estimation may need reconsidering :) Jonathan CLARKE
19:06 User story (meta) #2219 (Released): Allow changing the number of rows displayed for Configuration...
It would be awesome to be able to change the number of line in the table of CRs (currently 10), like in the Group res... Jonathan CLARKE
19:05 User story (meta) #741: Filter the list of Configuration Rules
Could this be considered for 2.4? Jonathan CLARKE
18:42 User story (meta) #2206 (Pending technical review): Add a REST PT library reload
Applied in changeset commit:0f6f048df45354d758eede94999d0c9935580cc8. François ARMAND
18:42 User story (meta) #2205 (Pending technical review): Add a REST DyngRoups reload
Applied in changeset commit:d2dcfdd0247a2bf6b9b8817ba55b8ecd617bfa4d. François ARMAND
18:42 Revision 0f6f048d: Fixes #2206: add a REST API to reload the policy template library
François ARMAND
18:41 cf-clerk Revision 4933f670: Issue #2206: add a debug message when PT lib is not relaoded because nothing c...
François ARMAND
18:18 Techniques Bug #2218 (Released): PT checkGenericFileContent version 2.1 is completely broken!
The version 2.1 of this PT is set to be multi-instance, but the CFEngine String Template files are not.
As a resul...
Jonathan CLARKE
18:10 Revision d2dcfdd0: Fixes #2205: reload dyngroups with REST API
François ARMAND
18:02 Revision 7d628ea4: TRIVIAL: rename a value
François ARMAND
18:01 User story (meta) #1978: We should be able to reload the dynamic groups manually
François, a quick look through this commit suggests to me that you commited a default setting to the configuration fi... Jonathan CLARKE
17:58 Bug #2215: Commit in git should use the actor as the commiter
I hadn't realized that this wasn't already the case. It seems imperative to me that the author of actions be recorded... Jonathan CLARKE
17:57 User story (meta) #1978 (Pending technical review): We should be able to reload the dynamic group...
Applied in changeset commit:95ab7a8af4eef3f06abd595874f02cc8364bb0cd. François ARMAND
17:56 Revision 95ab7a8a: Fixes #1978: manually reload dynamic groups
François ARMAND
17:54 Bug #2217 (Pending technical review): Git commit message for group export wrongly says "User Poli...
Applied in changeset commit:5b16369c13f02f74418fe88cbe7b65ecf230107a. Jonathan CLARKE
17:53 Revision 5b16369c: Fix name in git commit message. Fixes #2217
Jonathan CLARKE
17:53 Bug #2217 (Released): Git commit message for group export wrongly says "User Policy Library"
... Jonathan CLARKE
16:40 packages Revision 9be95c0b (rudder-packages): Refs #1994 typo
Nicolas PERRON
16:34 packages Revision b6b109f1 (rudder-packages): Refs #1994 Remove all git references
Nicolas PERRON
16:20 packages Revision edc47b01 (rudder-packages): Fixes #1994 Use downloaded rudder-sources instead of getting...
Nicolas PERRON
16:04 Bug #2212 (Discussion): How do we know that an archive has been made and at which date ?
François ARMAND
16:04 Bug #2212: How do we know that an archive has been made and at which date ?
Does the modification brought with #2214 are ok regarding that issue ? François ARMAND
16:01 User story (meta) #2214 (Pending technical review): Set an identifiable tag in message and meanin...
Applied in changeset commit:e022fe3cb9042b036c18bbc0a2974ce08f610f94. François ARMAND
16:00 Revision e022fe3c: Fixes #2214: archiving items create a tag, and restoring is allowed from these...
François ARMAND
15:59 cf-clerk Revision 4806c70a: Issue #2214: add a direct access to git in the git provider
François ARMAND
14:02 User story (meta) #2182 (In progress): It's not really easy to know when we can click on a list t...
Arthur ANGLADE
12:55 Bug #2036 (Pending technical review): Do not use .attr() jquery method to get/set properties
Applied in changeset commit:ce6f985e92e8230ff9d58bbef082fdf47346eb85. Arthur ANGLADE
12:51 Revision ce6f985e: Fixes #2036 .attr() changed to .prop()
Arthur ANGLADE
12:23 commons Revision 39873876: Refs #2216 : transforming the EventLogType to a partial function
Nicolas CHARLES
12:06 Bug #2216 (Released): Compilation of rudder-core is really slows and fails on the CI
Since the modification of eventlogs, the compilation of rudder-core is really slow, and fails on the CI since the com... Nicolas CHARLES
11:28 User story (meta) #1752 (Discussion): make selectable items more visible, for example in the "Con...
Should b close as #2051 and #2052 better describe the tasks to do. François ARMAND
11:20 Architecture (meta) #2180 (In progress): Paradigm shift for the "createCategoryOrGroup" Popup tem...
Arthur ANGLADE
11:19 Architecture (meta) #2181 (In progress): Paradigm shift for the "CreateConfigurationRule" Popup t...
Arthur ANGLADE
11:18 User story (meta) #2182: It's not really easy to know when we can click on a list to expand it
The list to modify are in:
* asset management => accept new node => Review new node
* asset management => accept ...
François ARMAND
11:10 Techniques Bug #2170 (Released): MOTD PT should validate the MOTD value with a regex
Looks good to me! Jonathan CLARKE
11:10 User story (meta) #1469 (Pending technical review): Popups to create items should be validated wh...
Done in #2078 François ARMAND
11:08 Techniques User story (meta) #2207 (Discussion): PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE postgresql configu...
This looks fine to me. Just one question: why not do any reporting on the outcome of the psql restart command promise... Jonathan CLARKE
09:32 Techniques User story (meta) #2213: PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchronization
This it's looking good. Just two comments that need addressing:
* Your use of result classes (from classes if_else a...
Jonathan CLARKE
09:18 Bug #2212: How do we know that an archive has been made and at which date ?
I agree that this is a bit confusing when you don't know. As a simple measure I suggest that we add a descriptive blu... Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-28

23:41 Techniques Bug #2170: MOTD PT should validate the MOTD value with a regex
I'm the Anonymous guy. Matthieu CERDA
23:36 Techniques Bug #2170: MOTD PT should validate the MOTD value with a regex
Applied in changeset commit:08386023b4a6a0b8496e333c3b6db79bf26e9cbf. Anonymous
23:36 Techniques Revision 08386023: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Fixes #2170: The motd now validates the inputs before applying them
Matthieu CERDA
16:45 User story (meta) #2214: Set an identifiable tag in message and meaningfull user for git archive ...
The "actor as commiter" part will be done in a different ticket, see #2215 François ARMAND
16:43 Bug #2215 (Released): Commit in git should use the actor as the commiter
That would be more meaningful, particulary for archives, see #2214. François ARMAND
16:11 User story (meta) #2214: Set an identifiable tag in message and meaningfull user for git archive ...

Event better than simply an identifiable message, we should create a tag, like that:
* archives/groups/iso-datet...
François ARMAND
15:53 User story (meta) #2214 (In progress): Set an identifiable tag in message and meaningfull user fo...
François ARMAND
15:53 User story (meta) #2214 (Released): Set an identifiable tag in message and meaningfull user for g...
To let advanced users (and future developers) write scripts and code to retrieve archives, commit message for them mu... François ARMAND
15:47 Bug #2212: How do we know that an archive has been made and at which date ?
You have to look at Git log, archives have a meaningful commit message.
The reason you don't have more informatio...
François ARMAND
15:28 Architecture (meta) #2097 (Pending technical review): Remove cf-clerk parent, only keep cf-clerk ...
Applied in changeset commit:a10dea31858af6b85a5e54c28cf287aecfc59888. François ARMAND
15:27 Revision a10dea31: Fixes #2097: use the new com.normation.cfclerk artifact-id for CFClerk
François ARMAND
15:26 cf-clerk Revision 767ebd3e: Issue #2097: remove cfclerk-core module and merge its content into cfclerk-par...
François ARMAND

2012-01-27

18:18 Techniques User story (meta) #2213 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchroniz...
Applied in changeset commit:dfbc43eb61e2af8cb9a1d7d99e9119a7510436cc. Matthieu CERDA
18:17 Techniques Revision dfbc43eb: Fixes #2213: distributePolicy PT, the LDAP passwords are now synchronized
Matthieu CERDA
18:16 Techniques User story (meta) #2213 (Released): PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchronization
PT distributePolicy: LDAP password synchronization Matthieu CERDA
17:15 Revision da77627a: Change some code to prevent the compiler to crash
Nicolas CHARLES
16:41 Bug #2212 (Released): How do we know that an archive has been made and at which date ?
We can select "Archive X" or "Restore X" but we don't have any information about them. Nicolas PERRON
16:14 Techniques Revision 87ef6990: Refs #2202: Enabled jetty to restart smoothly without blocking cf-agent
Matthieu CERDA
16:11 User story (meta) #2092 (Pending technical review): Create EventLog to historize the Removal of a...
Applied in changeset commit:122948afa9386e25410a38e21f64072052910218. Nicolas CHARLES
16:09 Revision 122948af: Fixes #2092, Refs #2198 : adding the event log for deletio nof a node, with co...
Nicolas CHARLES
15:08 Techniques User story (meta) #2211 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy : Check if the WebDAV pas...
Applied in changeset commit:680777ab52fba83aa4594d67c0f2bba22dac0594. Matthieu CERDA
15:08 Techniques Revision 680777ab: Fixes #2211: The distributePolicy now checks if the Rudder WebDAV password is ...
Matthieu CERDA
15:07 Techniques User story (meta) #2211 (Released): PT distributePolicy : Check if the WebDAV password is OK
PT distributePolicy : Check if the WebDAV password is OK Matthieu CERDA
14:19 Techniques User story (meta) #2210 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy : Implement an integrity ...
Applied in changeset commit:126745f218ade1f1d460f29ddfe174d53f42ef11. Matthieu CERDA
14:18 Techniques Revision 126745f2: Fixes #2210: The distributePolicy now warns the user if the
configuration repository is absent Matthieu CERDA
14:17 Techniques User story (meta) #2210 (Released): PT distributePolicy : Implement an integrity check to warn th...
PT distributePolicy : Implement an integrity check to warn the user if the configuration-repository directory is absent Matthieu CERDA
13:47 Techniques Revision 00218598: Refs #2207: typo fix
Matthieu CERDA
13:43 Techniques User story (meta) #2209 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy : Copy the logrotate conf...
Applied in changeset commit:236b434708028d1b9676107bfc4ca7d4b46ffef5. Matthieu CERDA
13:42 Techniques Revision 236b4347: Fixes #2209: The logrotate configuration is now copied by rudder
Matthieu CERDA
13:42 Techniques User story (meta) #2209 (Released): PT distributePolicy : Copy the logrotate configuration if not...
PT distributePolicy : Copy the logrotate configuration if not present Matthieu CERDA
13:28 Bug #2208 (Rejected): PT Enforce a file content: Deleting some lines in a file require to specify...
Nicolas PERRON
12:16 Techniques Bug #2200 (Released): The service settings is not Debian compatible
Looks good to me! Jonathan CLARKE
12:14 Techniques Bug #2170 (Pending technical review): MOTD PT should validate the MOTD value with a regex
Applied in changeset commit:c0df09b43c59584ac8f3f4542dad246ba9b6a8e5. Matthieu CERDA
12:13 Techniques Revision c0df09b4: Fixes #2170: The motd now validates the inputs before applying them
Matthieu CERDA
11:47 Techniques User story (meta) #2207 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE post...
Applied in changeset commit:3894a88df0a47b7ef7674d75910e3c1ccc9eeff1. Matthieu CERDA
11:47 Techniques Revision 3894a88d: Fixes #2207: The distributePolicy now enforces the SuSE configuration hack for...
Matthieu CERDA
11:45 Techniques User story (meta) #2207 (Released): PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE postgresql configura...
PT distributePolicy : Implement the SuSE postgresql configuration hack in the distributePolicy Matthieu CERDA

2012-01-26

19:26 User story (meta) #2144 (Pending technical review): Bootstrap REST API to manage deployment, PT l...
Applied in changeset commit:5a2fdaa21a4fee2880e2ec7b042a54631c6946f2. François ARMAND
19:26 Revision 5a2fdaa2: Fixes #2144: add a REST API to give status, trigger deployment, etc
François ARMAND
19:25 User story (meta) #2144: Bootstrap REST API to manage deployment, PT lib reloading, etc

To sum up:
* the API is available without authentication if configuration property "rudder.rest.allowNonAuthenti...
François ARMAND
19:20 User story (meta) #2206 (Released): Add a REST PT library reload
It could be located at: /api/techniqueLibrary/reload François ARMAND
19:19 User story (meta) #2205 (Released): Add a REST DyngRoups reload
It could be located at: /api/dyngroup/reload François ARMAND
19:16 User story (meta) #2204 (New): Add authentication to REST API

That API need to have some authentication scheme, easily integrable with Lift.
We found these references:
* ht...
François ARMAND
18:59 Techniques User story (meta) #2201 (Discussion): There is no evident way on Debian systems to detect if a in...
I managed to do it the old way, like we used to do in the SSH PT, but this is a sexy alternative and it actually work... Matthieu CERDA
18:22 Techniques Revision 1b260096: Refs #2202: Trivial fixes
Matthieu CERDA
18:12 Techniques User story (meta) #2201: There is no evident way on Debian systems to detect if a init script is ...
I just found this: http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=chkconfig. chkconfig is available for Debian and has be... Jonathan CLARKE
18:06 Techniques User story (meta) #2203 (Pending technical review): PT common: Make the common PT copy the CFengi...
Applied in changeset commit:f186c4e4b5fb6c7c42f143901c2e327ade41ab2d. Matthieu CERDA
18:06 Techniques Revision f186c4e4: Fixes #2203: The CFengine binaries are now updated in the workdir if a fresher...
Matthieu CERDA
18:05 Techniques User story (meta) #2203 (Released): PT common: Make the common PT copy the CFengine binaries from...
PT common: Make the common PT copy the CFengine binaries from /opt/rudder/sbin to sys.workdir/bin Matthieu CERDA
18:04 Techniques User story (meta) #2202 (Pending technical review): PT distributePolicy: Check if all the core ru...
Applied in changeset commit:2d187a786414963b362cd8d5e9cca25739930928. Matthieu CERDA
18:03 Techniques Revision 2d187a78: Fixes #2202: The distributePolicy PT now checks if the core rudder daemons are...
Matthieu CERDA
18:01 Techniques User story (meta) #2202 (Released): PT distributePolicy: Check if all the core rudder daemons are...
PT distributePolicy: Check if all the core rudder daemons are launched and set to start on boot Matthieu CERDA
17:21 User story (meta) #2144 (In progress): Bootstrap REST API to manage deployment, PT lib reloading,...
François ARMAND
17:20 User story (meta) #2144: Bootstrap REST API to manage deployment, PT lib reloading, etc
For now, we have decide to have a fully NON-AUTHENTICATED REST API, and let Apache manage that part.
It will be r...
François ARMAND
16:31 Bug #2193 (Pending technical review): When a non modified CR is saved, that leads to a git archiv...
Applied in changeset commit:8ee19efeb2342b255a24e31f414b424854f9341a. François ARMAND
16:31 Techniques Bug #2200 (Pending technical review): The service settings is not Debian compatible
Applied in changeset commit:1fc9f2cc4db03ed0ff32d72b0b4ac9bf505063df. Matthieu CERDA
16:31 Techniques Revision 85d6729d: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
Matthieu CERDA
16:30 Techniques Revision 1fc9f2cc: Fixes #2200: The servicesManagement PT is now Debian compatible
Matthieu CERDA
16:30 Revision 8ee19efe: Fixes #2193; when no modification is actually done to a group/category/PT/PI/C...
François ARMAND
16:02 Techniques User story (meta) #2201 (New): There is no evident way on Debian systems to detect if a init scri...
There is no evident way on Debian systems to detect if a init script is started on boot !
On SuSE / RedHat systems...
Matthieu CERDA
15:34 Techniques Bug #2200 (Released): The service settings is not Debian compatible
The service settings is not Debian compatible Matthieu CERDA
15:24 Bug #2193 (In progress): When a non modified CR is saved, that leads to a git archiver error
More over, perhaps we don't even show the error when there is really an error, see #2199 François ARMAND
15:23 Bug #2199 (Released): Git commit error on auto-archive should be a system error in log, not a use...
The rational behind that is:
* the user see a "save PI error: file was not saved in Git", or "moving group error: ...
François ARMAND
15:06 Bug #2196 (Pending technical review): Restore CR/Croup/policy archives should take there state fr...
Applied in changeset commit:b5ee448bc6b6607f06870684d7fcfc99a080cb76. François ARMAND
14:58 Revision b5ee448b: Fixes #2196: archive restoration looks for items in Git (last available revisi...
François ARMAND
14:45 Architecture (meta) #2198 (Released): Create events for all type of action stil lnot historized
We should create event for node deletion, clear of cache, update of policy server, reload policy template library Nicolas CHARLES
14:23 Bug #2197 (Rejected): After saving a PI, the selected PI isn't highlighted in the list anymore
Nicolas PERRON
10:20 Bug #2194: File name is always 'file' in inventory log messages
Applied in changeset commit:5cc0ea811a9c28fb3dc13068fe88cbc2526ba5d0. Jonathan CLARKE
10:20 ldap-inventory Revision 5cc0ea81: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Use report file full name in logs, not the parameter name. Fixes #2194
Jonathan CLARKE
10:19 Techniques Revision 48440441: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Fixes #2189 : make the generic variable definition multiinstance
Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-25

16:53 Bug #2194 (Pending technical review): File name is always 'file' in inventory log messages
Applied in changeset commit:6a66127203a500c71d5c07683cbd87363bb64aea. Jonathan CLARKE
16:47 ldap-inventory Revision 6a661272: Use report file full name in logs, not the parameter name. Fixes #2194
Jonathan CLARKE
15:04 Bug #2196 (Released): Restore CR/Croup/policy archives should take there state from the last git ...
For now, they look to what is available on the FS. François ARMAND
14:50 User story (meta) #2195 (New): Rudder agents could be mobile
Imagine a machine with a Rudder agent which is mobile. It could be interesting to authorize this machine to be connec... Nicolas PERRON
14:46 Bug #2194 (Released): File name is always 'file' in inventory log messages
For example, when a new report is received, I see in the logs:... Jonathan CLARKE
14:30 Bug #2193 (Released): When a non modified CR is saved, that leads to a git archiver error
The cause is that if the CR is not modified, then a "git add the/non/modified/file" does not actually add the file in... François ARMAND
13:15 packages Revision 128efe34 (rudder-packages): Fix over-zealous delete from a previous commit and rework lo...
Jonathan CLARKE
00:57 packages User story (meta) #1497: We need an update script for Rudder
Applied in changeset commit:bd350750d28ac58ef047a6d35111abf040eb3d1a. Jonathan CLARKE
00:57 packages Revision bd350750 (rudder-packages): Missing deletion from previous commit. Fixes #1497. Refs #2186.
Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-24

22:33 Architecture (meta) #2137 (Pending functional review): Upgrade to Lift 2.4 final
The modification seems valid, thank you Francois Nicolas CHARLES
22:29 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2175 (Pending functional review): clarify compatibles JRE
Thank you Fabrice ! Nicolas CHARLES
22:26 Architecture (meta) #2141 (Pending functional review): Better abstraction to factorize popup
This seems valid ! Nicolas CHARLES
22:23 Architecture (meta) #2115 (Pending functional review): Factor out success pop-up
This seems valid, thank you Arthur Nicolas CHARLES
21:23 packages User story (meta) #1497: We need an update script for Rudder
I have implemented a first version of this. It is installed by the rudder-webapp package as /opt/rudder/bin/rudder-up... Jonathan CLARKE
21:21 packages User story (meta) #1497 (Pending technical review): We need an update script for Rudder
Applied in changeset commit:9cf283ecb8ca988cf0949df59c32a81ff3fd6ca9. Jonathan CLARKE
21:21 packages Revision 9cf283ec (rudder-packages): Add an upgrade script for rudder-webapp to avoid problems in...
Jonathan CLARKE
21:21 packages User story (meta) #1497 (In progress): We need an update script for Rudder
Jonathan CLARKE
20:05 packages Bug #2149 (Pending technical review): rudder-cfengine-community and rudder-agent debian have osbo...
Applied in changeset commit:13909faf4622a4cba97877536a7bf8a2a8739deb. Jonathan CLARKE
20:05 packages Revision 13909faf (rudder-packages): Remove obsolete patches folders from Debian packages that no...
Jonathan CLARKE
20:02 packages User story (meta) #2186 (Pending technical review): Update packging migration script to take into...
Applied in changeset commit:a47919249b688eea4e581e5e9b79159fb52395f7. Jonathan CLARKE
20:02 packages Revision a4791924 (rudder-packages): Update packging migration script to take into account new pr...
Jonathan CLARKE
19:53 Revision 5861cbac: Trivial: reword configuration file descriptions
Jonathan CLARKE
19:40 packages User story (meta) #2186: Update packging migration script to take into account new properties
Changes in the configuration file are as follows:... Jonathan CLARKE
19:33 Bug #2156: Popup for list of policy instances in a CR contains PT's technical name
At the same time, it would be great to add the PT's version here. Jonathan CLARKE
19:30 Techniques User story (meta) #2189 (Released): Make the Generic CFengine variable definition PT multi instance
Looks good to me. Thanks Nicolas! Jonathan CLARKE
19:30 Techniques User story (meta) #2189 (Pending functional review): Make the Generic CFengine variable definitio...
Jonathan CLARKE
18:42 Techniques User story (meta) #2189: Make the Generic CFengine variable definition PT multi instance
created a 1.1 version of the pt with the following change
- multinstance
- shorter bundle name (so that it is actua...
Nicolas CHARLES
18:40 Techniques User story (meta) #2189 (Pending technical review): Make the Generic CFengine variable definition...
Applied in changeset commit:df2ac870a850a89f73bf2c5fe1417deaa6dd10d9. Nicolas CHARLES
18:40 Techniques Revision df2ac870: Fixes #2189 : make the generic variable definition multiinstance
Nicolas CHARLES
17:52 User story (meta) #2190 (Rejected): Job scheduler PT: support intervals overlapping two days
Duplicate of #2183 Jonathan CLARKE
14:00 Architecture (meta) #2192 (Released): Make cobertura, jenkins and Maven 3 work together
They don't seems to want to for now: coverage.xml are not generated anymore. François ARMAND
12:13 User story (meta) #2191 (Released): Harmonize display of PIs in the CR screen
Currently, the list of CR contains a column which show the PI applied. When there is more than one PI, clicking on it... Jonathan CLARKE
12:06 User story (meta) #2190 (Rejected): Job scheduler PT: support intervals overlapping two days
As implemented in #2184, we have a job scheduling PT that allows to run a job between arbitrary intervals (ie, 2 to 4... Jonathan CLARKE
09:22 User story (meta) #2182: It's not really easy to know when we can click on a list to expand it
I suggest using an icon as in to open a folder in a file explorer (arrow pointing right that indicates possibility to... Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-23

23:05 Bug #2185: Job Scheduler PT: for jobs that take less than 5 minutes, there can be a gap in the re...
Applied in changeset commit:2276c6930b01155b78a4ac48bf096fd1a795c816. Jonathan CLARKE
23:04 packages Revision 2276c693 (rudder-packages): Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Add CFEngine patch to fix timer_policy behaviour. Fixes #2185
Jonathan CLARKE
18:31 Techniques User story (meta) #2189 (Released): Make the Generic CFengine variable definition PT multi instance
There is nothing really preventing it from being multiinstance, hence it should be for more convenience
Nicolas CHARLES
17:19 Bug #2188 (Rejected): Reloading the Policy Template Library doesn't always reload everything
I've came across a case when I had a 2.1 version of a policy template in the file system, and commited in the git, bu... Nicolas CHARLES
17:16 Bug #2187: If a new version PT is present on the filesystem, but not loaded in Rudder, there are ...
In fact, reloading the PT library doesn't do anything (cf next ticket) Nicolas CHARLES
16:24 Bug #2187: If a new version PT is present on the filesystem, but not loaded in Rudder, there are ...
Reloading the PT library doesn't solve the issue Nicolas CHARLES
16:23 Bug #2187 (Rejected): If a new version PT is present on the filesystem, but not loaded in Rudder,...
(the title may be wrong or misleading)
For the PT rpmPackageInstallation, there are 3 version on the filesystem an...
Nicolas CHARLES
15:38 packages User story (meta) #2186 (Released): Update packging migration script to take into account new pro...
There is new properties used to configure Rudder in configuration.properties (automatic deploy on change, etc).
T...
François ARMAND
15:23 Bug #2185 (Pending technical review): Job Scheduler PT: for jobs that take less than 5 minutes, t...
Applied in changeset commit:4a39d441a3f30c733eb94ec117f93d6ea8b6c295. Jonathan CLARKE
15:23 packages Revision 4a39d441 (rudder-packages): Add CFEngine patch to fix timer_policy behaviour. Fixes #2185
Jonathan CLARKE
15:04 Bug #2185: Job Scheduler PT: for jobs that take less than 5 minutes, there can be a gap in the re...
I've patched and reported this bug to CFEngine: https://cfengine.com/bugtracker/view.php?id=923
I'll be including ...
Jonathan CLARKE
14:38 Bug #2185: Job Scheduler PT: for jobs that take less than 5 minutes, there can be a gap in the re...
OK, actually I misinterpreted this by not reading the dates (doh). It turns out that the gap was not 5 minutes, but 1... Jonathan CLARKE
14:27 User story (meta) #2106 (Pending technical review): Add button for each import/export feature of ...
Applied in changeset commit:2d751d4d33232716ce1e92905bef76a2dd1b7eea. François ARMAND
14:26 Revision 2d751d4d: Fixes #2106: add a button for each archive/restore action in archive managemen...
François ARMAND
12:59 Bug #2185 (Released): Job Scheduler PT: for jobs that take less than 5 minutes, there can be a ga...
When we run a job via the Job Scheduler PT, it is put into the background. When it finished, it's result classes are ... Jonathan CLARKE
12:55 Techniques User story (meta) #2184 (Released): jobManagement PT : Create a PT that enables a user to select ...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:55 Techniques User story (meta) #2184 (Pending functional review): jobManagement PT : Create a PT that enables ...
Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-22

11:22 User story (meta) #2106 (In progress): Add button for each import/export feature of archiving screen
François ARMAND

2012-01-21

17:31 User story (meta) #2102 (Pending technical review): Add a button to import groups in administrati...
Applied in changeset commit:661949ea0a86e18d9c955e2945dd662bb9aca879. François ARMAND
17:30 Revision 661949ea: Fixes #2102 import groups from XML files
François ARMAND
09:32 Techniques Revision 8ef9cdc1: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
Nicolas CHARLES

2012-01-20

18:51 Techniques User story (meta) #2184 (Pending technical review): jobManagement PT : Create a PT that enables a...
Applied in changeset commit:5990cd483a4668c96768cb2f2b29a88b12dbf312. Matthieu CERDA
18:50 Techniques Revision 5990cd48: Fixes #2184: The jobScheduler PT is now on the repo
Matthieu CERDA
18:48 Techniques User story (meta) #2184 (Released): jobManagement PT : Create a PT that enables a user to select ...
jobManagement PT : Create a PT that enables a user to select a time interval during which a command should be run, in... Matthieu CERDA
18:46 Techniques User story (meta) #2183 (New): jobManagement PT : Enable the user to input a time interval betwee...
jobManagement PT : Enable the user to input a time interval between two consecutive days (Example : 23:00 to 4:00)
...
Matthieu CERDA
18:20 User story (meta) #2145 (Pending technical review): Allow to not automatically regenerate promise...
It's been achieved through all the others refering tickets Nicolas CHARLES
18:17 User story (meta) #2182 (Released): It's not really easy to know when we can click on a list to e...
The Node list and the Event list are clickable to show more details about the node (resp eventlog)
However, expect f...
Nicolas CHARLES
18:03 User story (meta) #2159 (Pending technical review): Create a popup with the list of modification ...
Applied in changeset commit:8f22cd1671d43a053f6f350d75fb2be877746ea5. Nicolas CHARLES
18:02 Revision 8f22cd16: Fixes #2159 : make the list of event clickable to show the detail, and prevent...
Nicolas CHARLES
17:44 User story (meta) #2033: userManagement PT : Make the name and password fields optionnal
The PT was broken between 2011-11-10 18:24 and 2012-01-12. It is present in any release done during this interval.
...
Matthieu CERDA
16:30 Architecture (meta) #2181 (New): Paradigm shift for the "CreateConfigurationRule" Popup template,...
Arthur ANGLADE
16:14 User story (meta) #2102 (In progress): Add a button to import groups in administration>archive sc...
François ARMAND
16:14 User story (meta) #2101 (Pending technical review): Add a button to export groups in administrati...
Applied in changeset commit:1443a5688fbba5c87b0adb6e4eb34350dc7fe41f. François ARMAND
16:14 Revision 1443a568: Fixes #2101 Add groups in the list of exported items when 'export all' button ...
François ARMAND
11:04 Architecture (meta) #2180 (New): Paradigm shift for the "createCategoryOrGroup" Popup template, a...
Arthur ANGLADE
11:01 Bug #2179 (Pending technical review): a css class (sgridbh) is not correctly named and bound to a...
Applied in changeset commit:ff620f8ced2c13ac8377a22107bae598ae2d0fad. Arthur ANGLADE
11:00 Revision ff620f8c: Fixes #2179 '^' removed from the h of sgridbh
Arthur ANGLADE
10:55 Bug #2179 (In progress): a css class (sgridbh) is not correctly named and bound to a css style
There is bug in the submitted correction: the class name is not accurate: sgridbp? <- there is a "^" on h.
François ARMAND
10:22 Bug #2179 (Pending technical review): a css class (sgridbh) is not correctly named and bound to a...
Applied in changeset commit:1c18abbdc84f00b452e5f3c5efdf11a61cb4adae. Arthur ANGLADE
10:22 Revision 1c18abbd: Fixes #2179 sgridbh now named as sgridbph and correctly bound to rudder.css
Arthur ANGLADE
10:15 Bug #2179 (Released): a css class (sgridbh) is not correctly named and bound to a css style
class="sgridbh" found in ServerGrid.scala,SrvGrid.scala and PendingHistory.scala need to be renamed as "sgridbph" (sg... Arthur ANGLADE

2012-01-19

16:02 Architecture (meta) #2178 (Pending technical review): Paradigm shift for the "Groups" template, a...
Applied in changeset commit:9b8f6ed6573a3ea337340997aa0e738aa7999cd7. Arthur ANGLADE
15:58 Revision f6fe3318: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:Normation/rudder
Arthur ANGLADE
15:53 Revision 9b8f6ed6: Fixes #2178 the 'Groups' template and scala now fit the new Lift Paradigm
Arthur ANGLADE
15:51 Architecture (meta) #2178 (Released): Paradigm shift for the "Groups" template, and scala, to fit...
Arthur ANGLADE
15:47 Revision f4d49439: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:Normation/rudder
Conflicts:
rudder-web/src/main/scala/com/normation/rudder/web/snippet/administration/Archives.scala
Arthur ANGLADE
10:57 User story (meta) #2033: userManagement PT : Make the name and password fields optionnal
Matthieu CERDA wrote:
> This was broken since 2011-11-10 18:24, meaning the 2.3.3 release.
I don't understand: th...
Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-18

23:12 Techniques Revision af41e648: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Remove perl distribution, and other really old (and harmless) cleanups. Fixes #2177
Jonathan CLARKE
17:35 User story (meta) #2104 (Pending technical review): Groups should be automatically exported and c...
Applied in changeset commit:4a6cd715c2274420c81c681e3a8b4e068bf4ed45. François ARMAND
17:35 Revision 4a6cd715: Fixes #2104: automatic export to Git/FS of groups and categories when modified
François ARMAND
17:29 commons Revision 3bbd6d0d: Issue #2104: add utilities to compare a tree of id, trim xml
François ARMAND
15:59 User story (meta) #2033: userManagement PT : Make the name and password fields optionnal
This was broken since 2011-11-10 18:24, meaning the 2.3.3 release. Matthieu CERDA
10:50 packages Architecture (meta) #2177 (Released): Remove old Perl distribution from our git repo
Jonathan CLARKE
10:50 packages Architecture (meta) #2177 (Pending functional review): Remove old Perl distribution from our git ...
Thanks Matthieu Jonathan CLARKE
09:37 packages Architecture (meta) #2177: Remove old Perl distribution from our git repo
Looks good to me ! Matthieu CERDA
00:26 packages Architecture (meta) #2177 (Pending technical review): Remove old Perl distribution from our git repo
Applied in changeset commit:32c46a9b67fd6b4d09b282a867f85cc84f051561. Jonathan CLARKE
00:25 Techniques Revision 32c46a9b: Remove perl distribution, and other really old (and harmless) cleanups. Fixes ...
Jonathan CLARKE
00:16 packages Architecture (meta) #2177 (Released): Remove old Perl distribution from our git repo
A long time ago, we copied our own version of Perl to managed servers from the Rudder root server. This is now no lon... Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-17

19:02 User story (meta) #2159 (In progress): Create a popup with the list of modification since last de...
The popup is created, but the details can't be shown yet, for we can open popup in a popup Nicolas CHARLES
19:00 Revision 11fea2a6: Refs #2159 : create a popup that shows the list of modification since last man...
Nicolas CHARLES

2012-01-16

18:32 Rudder-Doc Revision e47b2058: Fixes #1623 #2172 - new screenshots - resolution checked - document new demend...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
18:31 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2172 (Pending technical review): renew screenshots
Applied in changeset commit:e47b205890d15be5a100b26b78beb30e885c6a17. Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
18:31 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623 (Pending technical review): better quality for images (screenshots)
Applied in changeset commit:e47b205890d15be5a100b26b78beb30e885c6a17. Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
17:44 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623: better quality for images (screenshots)
-resample is not right.
this conversion is working:...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
17:24 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623: better quality for images (screenshots)
convert -resample 150 Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
17:01 User story (meta) #2176 (New): accessibility : yellow on black is a very bad idea
I have been told, showing the documentation, that yellow on black is a very bad choice for accessibility. As a proof,... Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:26 Rudder-Doc Revision bc4384e3: refs #2175 : clarify java packages licence questions on debian
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:19 Rudder-Doc Revision cbf3299a: fixes #2175 : clarify java compatibility and available packages on debian
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:18 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2175 (Pending technical review): clarify compatibles JRE
Applied in changeset commit:cbf3299a48725e0c758384cf397eb676c413271b. Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:18 Rudder-Doc Architecture (meta) #2173 (Pending technical review): embed asciidoc code into project
Applied in changeset commit:330c895ab66e3e6fbb2b8e752eea7c3fd7a3adaf. Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
15:51 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2175 (Released): clarify compatibles JRE
Rudder is compatible with Oracle Java 6 and OpenJDK 7.
Availability:
On Debian Squeeze, sun-java-6-jre is availa...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
15:28 packages User story (meta) #2174 (Released): debian package rudder-jetty should depend on openjdk 7 or ora...
debian package @rudder-jetty@ depends on @sun-java6-jre@, it should be also possible to install it with @openjdk-7-jr... Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
12:50 Rudder-Doc Revision 330c895a: fixes #2173 - distribute asciidoc with the documentation - full review of the ...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
11:00 Rudder-Doc Architecture (meta) #2173 (Released): embed asciidoc code into project
Asciidoc project has changed way of invoking themes. The result is : to be sure to build correctly, we should take in... Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
10:56 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2172 (Released): renew screenshots
take screenshots with actual design Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
10:09 Revision 791654c3: some js changes
Arthur ANGLADE

2012-01-15

13:03 Techniques User story (meta) #1509: Rudder should check if cron is launched and do something if it is down
Applied in changeset commit:7de2fe81e6754958787debc0ee689c2e52255539. Jonathan CLARKE
13:02 Techniques Revision 7de2fe81: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Revert "Fixes #1509: The system Policy Templates now checks if the cron daemon is launched a...
Jonathan CLARKE

2012-01-14

23:46 User story (meta) #2104 (In progress): Groups should be automatically exported and committed when...
François ARMAND

2012-01-13

18:38 User story (meta) #1411 (New): When a node changes hostname we should regenerate the server's pro...
François ARMAND
18:38 User story (meta) #1411: When a node changes hostname we should regenerate the server's promises
OK, so just ignore the last 3 messages. The behaviour they comments was modified in Rudder 2.3, when "administration/... François ARMAND
18:25 User story (meta) #2171 (New): Enable the user to specify an external authentication source for S...
Enable the user to specify an external authentication source for SpringSecurity using a configuration file Matthieu CERDA
18:20 User story (meta) #1411: When a node changes hostname we should regenerate the server's promises
François ARMAND wrote:
> So, the previous message is only to handle hostname update in the "node" part.
>
> That...
Jonathan CLARKE
18:16 User story (meta) #1411: When a node changes hostname we should regenerate the server's promises

So, the previous message is only to handle hostname update in the "node" part.
That won't regenerate promises a...
François ARMAND
18:12 Techniques User story (meta) #1938: User Management: add an option to remove user home directory when deleti...
Matthieu CERDA wrote:
> Do we really want to do that ? It does not seem like a healthy option to delete homes like t...
Jonathan CLARKE
18:11 User story (meta) #1411 (Qualified): When a node changes hostname we should regenerate the server...
This was discussed again, and we are thinking it's really important.
Let's do it in the inventory endpoint side. ...
François ARMAND
12:29 Architecture (meta) #2137 (Pending technical review): Upgrade to Lift 2.4 final
Applied in changeset commit:72ba289169da8ca01a45d399e3c6759bd0e12937. François ARMAND
12:29 parent-pom Revision 72ba2891: Fixes #2137: update to Lift 2.4 final.
François ARMAND
12:28 Techniques User story (meta) #1938: User Management: add an option to remove user home directory when deleti...
Do we really want to do that ? It does not seem like a healthy option to delete homes like that... Matthieu CERDA
11:21 Techniques User story (meta) #1509: Rudder should check if cron is launched and do something if it is down
Applied in changeset commit:b474c79f4434adf0eea8facd9317a38fa41f9cf0. Matthieu CERDA
11:21 Techniques Revision b474c79f: Fixes #1509: The system Policy Templates now checks if the cron daemon is laun...
Matthieu CERDA
11:18 Techniques Revision b7dc0d2b: Revert "Fixes #1509: The system Policy Templates now checks if the cron daemon...
This reverts commit 7623698f0caa7ddf6664a2291ba5a4ffe5a0689b. Matthieu CERDA
11:18 Techniques Revision 241e3806: Revert "Refs #1509: The fix has been DRY'ified and works on redhat"
This reverts commit 9e2e232ffe18461774e9411cff3d17190b85cb58.
Reason: Should be in master
Matthieu CERDA
11:09 Techniques Revision 9e2e232f: Refs #1509: The fix has been DRY'ified and works on redhat
Matthieu CERDA
10:35 Techniques Bug #2170 (In progress): MOTD PT should validate the MOTD value with a regex
Matthieu CERDA
10:35 Techniques Bug #2170: MOTD PT should validate the MOTD value with a regex
"Yes, we can !" Matthieu CERDA
10:34 Techniques User story (meta) #1509 (Pending technical review): Rudder should check if cron is launched and d...
Applied in changeset commit:7623698f0caa7ddf6664a2291ba5a4ffe5a0689b. Matthieu CERDA
10:33 Techniques Revision 7623698f: Fixes #1509: The system Policy Templates now checks if the cron daemon is laun...
Matthieu CERDA
09:27 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #2165 (Pending functional review): Document the LDAP authentication provider te...
Seems ok for me. François ARMAND
09:07 Techniques User story (meta) #2140: PT checkGenericFileContent : Add the possibility to delete or replace a ...
Applied in changeset commit:6b0417e55d27e8f4bd876d8982bd1efddde32781. François ARMAND
09:07 User story (meta) #2033: userManagement PT : Make the name and password fields optionnal
Applied in changeset commit:6b0417e55d27e8f4bd876d8982bd1efddde32781. François ARMAND
09:07 Bug #2154: Reporting broken in PT DNS
Applied in changeset commit:6b0417e55d27e8f4bd876d8982bd1efddde32781. François ARMAND
09:05 Techniques Revision 6b0417e5: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Fixes #1926: The routing management PT now checks the given IP addresses against a regexp
...
François ARMAND
09:02 Rudder-Doc Revision 96557a66: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Update GPG key for public repos (cherry picked from commit 9c8a6a9b3018562ad30f7a1cfa7d170b6...
François ARMAND
08:54 Revision f9f3cf5c: Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3'
* branches/rudder/2.3:
Trivial: s/server/node/
François ARMAND
08:43 Question #2062: Clean up "big red button" code ?
Jonathan CLARKE wrote:
> I agree with this. I can tell you that the code in Policy Templates to manage this is mostl...
François ARMAND

2012-01-12

21:06 User story (meta) #2099 (Pending technical review): Add a button to import User library in admini...
Applied in changeset commit:8c2beed9c8dabbcb075c44bc8695610f59ee265a. François ARMAND
21:04 Revision 8c2beed9: Fixes #2099: allow to import serialised User Policy Library from administrati...
François ARMAND
20:56 commons Revision 928b9a03: Issue #2099: add a lock trait for ReadWriteLock extended in Scala
François ARMAND
19:56 Techniques Bug #2170 (Released): MOTD PT should validate the MOTD value with a regex
I keep breaking my Rudder by setting a MOTD with double quotes in.
Could we add a regex validator like "([^"]|(?<=...
Jonathan CLARKE
19:19 packages Revision 3cf9f67b (rudder-packages): Trivial: s/Cfengine/CFEngine/g
Jonathan CLARKE
19:10 Revision 1ef9d724: Trivial: s/server/node/
Jonathan CLARKE
18:58 Bug #2169 (Released): Accept new nodes history show short version of OS
This (for example "Debian) is inconsistent with other displays that show the full version (ie "Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.2... Jonathan CLARKE
18:46 Bug #2168 (Released): List of Policy Instances is not a link in popup of applicable policies when...
When accepting a pending node, there is a magnifying glass icon that shows a popup of all CRs that would apply to thi... Jonathan CLARKE
18:38 packages Revision af53b1a4 (rudder-packages): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:Normation/rudder-packages
Jonathan CLARKE
18:38 packages Revision c0b47e8a (rudder-packages): Trivial: s/Cfengine/CFEngine/g
Jonathan CLARKE
17:26 Techniques User story (meta) #1509 (In progress): Rudder should check if cron is launched and do something i...
Matthieu CERDA
17:20 Techniques Bug #1884 (Discussion): The addupdate target on the package installation PT is broken. We should ...
This still seems broken in CFengine, no class gets raised when the package is already installed and up to date.
<pre...
Matthieu CERDA
17:00 Techniques Bug #1926 (Released): Routing Management should validate the inputs with regexp
Looks good to me! Impressive regex :) Jonathan CLARKE
16:38 Techniques Bug #1926 (Pending technical review): Routing Management should validate the inputs with regexp
Applied in changeset commit:aecb13c22b1e275fe7214fce9a3d77b475a533d3. Matthieu CERDA
16:38 Techniques Revision aecb13c2: Fixes #1926: The routing management PT now checks the given IP addresses again...
Matthieu CERDA
15:36 Techniques Revision 74a543cc: Refs #1948: Fixed the README file according to JCL's suggestions - Typo
Matthieu CERDA
15:35 User story (meta) #2033 (Pending technical review): userManagement PT : Make the name and passwor...
Applied in changeset commit:3e477cbaa85d047a4948119acc7631e4aa151d4d. Matthieu CERDA
15:34 Techniques Revision 3e477cba: Fixes #2033: NCH were right, a BIG correction had to be made for this PT to be...
Matthieu CERDA
15:24 Techniques User story (meta) #1948 (Released): Add a readme file compatible with github
Jonathan CLARKE
15:24 Techniques User story (meta) #1948 (Pending functional review): Add a readme file compatible with github
Jonathan CLARKE
15:22 Techniques User story (meta) #1948 (Pending technical review): Add a readme file compatible with github
Applied in changeset commit:adc7ca31a807dd29e3271915cc9be6f5bf4ad9e6. Matthieu CERDA
15:22 Techniques Revision adc7ca31: Fixes #1948: Fixed the README file according to JCL's suggestions
Matthieu CERDA
14:51 Techniques User story (meta) #1948: Add a readme file compatible with github
Matthieu CERDA wrote:
> Done during the test of the automatic merging script under the commit number commit:2aec08ed...
Jonathan CLARKE
14:45 Techniques User story (meta) #1948 (Pending technical review): Add a readme file compatible with github
Done during the test of the automatic merging script under the commit number commit:2aec08ed7651fafa8e46574ff464206e5... Matthieu CERDA
13:32 Techniques Revision 2aec08ed: Gitmerger account test: Replace the README file with a proper asciidoc one
Normation GIT merger
09:23 Bug #2163 (Released): When exporting the User Policy Library, categories are not well hierarchised
This seems consistent with the explaination Nicolas CHARLES
09:21 User story (meta) #2032 (Pending functional review): PT checkGenericFileContent : Add the possibi...
This seems valid
However, we need to do a coding rule for the size of the tabulation
Nicolas CHARLES
08:49 User story (meta) #2063 (Pending functional review): Add a screen in administration to save confi...
This seems valid ! Thank you Nicolas CHARLES
08:44 User story (meta) #2078 (Pending functional review): Validate popups by pressing enter
This is valid from a technical point of view ! Thank you Nicolas CHARLES

2012-01-11

13:57 User story (meta) #2033 (Discussion): userManagement PT : Make the name and password fields optio...
This implementation looks highly dubious.
The nameopt variable is defined only if nos is set, so at the second iteer...
Nicolas CHARLES
13:45 Techniques Bug #2034 (Released): The date_pattern body is absent from library.st
It seems valid, to select files with a pattern older than a date Nicolas CHARLES
13:44 Techniques User story (meta) #2021 (Pending functional review): PT fileManagement : Add the possibility to d...
With the second commit, it is correct Nicolas CHARLES
13:41 User story (meta) #1285 (Released): Cache des hashcode de case classes immutable
Jonathan CLARKE
13:27 Bug #1960 (Released): On the "New node management" page, we cannot close the inventory of a node
the correction is valid, thank you Nicolas CHARLES
13:08 User story (meta) #1285 (Pending functional review): Cache des hashcode de case classes immutable
This seems valid, i didn't find any case class left without the hashcode, but if any is found, we'll update this ticket Nicolas CHARLES

2012-01-10

20:37 Architecture (meta) #2167 (Pending technical review): Enforce the event type value serialize
Nicolas CHARLES
20:35 User story (meta) #2158 (Pending technical review): Modify the "Regenerate now" widget to show th...
Applied in changeset commit:0c7baab30d9afdf2bea2b107e9b501e0bbefcb88. Nicolas CHARLES
20:34 Revision 51636933: refs #2167 : adding types in the eventlog type
Nicolas CHARLES
20:34 Revision 0c7baab3: Fixes #2158 : when in manual deployment, the widget show the number of modific...
Nicolas CHARLES
20:28 commons Revision 40343b0a: Refs #2167 : adding types in the eventlog type
Nicolas CHARLES
20:26 Architecture (meta) #2167 (Released): Enforce the event type value serialize
The current code for eventlog has a String for the eventtype, which can be quite error prone and more difficult to ma... Nicolas CHARLES

2012-01-09

07:45 User story (meta) #2166 (New): Integrate a web ssh client in Rudder
Integrate a web ssh client in Rudder to enable the user to quickly connect to a Linux or *BSD host by clicking on an ... Matthieu CERDA
« Previous
Next »
 

Also available in: Atom