Activity

From 2011-09-12 to 2011-10-11

2011-10-11

17:19 Bug #725: Inventory file name never change
Translate in English, try to give more explanation. François ARMAND
16:41 User story (meta) #1362: [Specs] Define dependencies between actions for historisation
That issue does not seems to be still up to the reality, because since the time it was open, a lot was done in "event... François ARMAND
16:20 Bug #1900 (Discussion): Disable Configuration Rules hangs on
Should be closed as "can not be reproduced". François ARMAND
16:16 Bug #1932 (Released): Updated Directive is not selected in tree
In the 'manage Directives' screen, when a policy instance is edited and modifications are saved, after clicking OK on... François ARMAND
15:25 User story (meta) #1931 (New): weird/ugly behaviour of webapp when resizing the app.
If a too small window is allowed to the app, the left menu and the grey header of the wires don’t resize themselves.
...
Arthur ANGLADE
15:18 Bug #1930 (Released): Dead links
The "legal notices" link on the bottom of the webapp doesn’t works. Arthur ANGLADE
15:15 Bug #1929 (Rejected): No history icon.
The history icon is missing in the web browser history Arthur ANGLADE
13:45 packages Bug #1928 (Released): Cfengine link is broken
Jonathan CLARKE
13:44 Techniques Bug #1924 (Released): Process management PT does not generate valid cfengine code
Nicolas CHARLES wrote:
> The blacklist couldn't be easily repaired, and should really not be used like that (killing...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:40 packages Bug #1928 (Pending technical review): Cfengine link is broken
Applied in changeset commit:92434682ed140f1b8a3ed1ea0e5ffde93dea75ce. Nicolas PERRON
12:39 packages Revision 92434682 (rudder-packages): Fixes #1928 Update Cfengine link
Nicolas PERRON
12:04 packages Bug #1928 (Released): Cfengine link is broken
http://cfengine.com/source_code/download?file=cfengine-3.2.0.tar.gz becomes http://cfengine.com/source-code/download?... Nicolas PERRON
11:32 Techniques Bug #1615 (Released): SERVINGIP variable in distributePolicy's policy.xml is never used
Jonathan CLARKE
11:32 Bug #1404 (Released): The rsyslogConf module of the distributePolicy PT makes no standard Rudder ...
Jonathan CLARKE
11:32 User story (meta) #1718 (Released): more consistency between display of inventory and search engine
Jonathan CLARKE
11:22 Bug #1919 (Rejected): The compliance is based on the last 10 minutes rather than 15 as written in...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:56 Techniques User story (meta) #1927 (Released): Implement blacklist in Process management PT
It had to be removed because it didn't work and was a bit agressive (sending kill rather than nicely using stop comma... Nicolas CHARLES
10:55 Techniques Bug #1924: Process management PT does not generate valid cfengine code
The blacklist couldn't be easily repaired, and should really not be used like that (killing process is not great) Nicolas CHARLES
10:54 Bug #1915 (Released): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1918 (Released): [Style] On the PI modification page, the section test is Section :Text
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1921 (Released): Search return element that don't match criteria video/description/isDefined
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1922 (Released): Logout pop-up is ugly
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1917 (Released): [PluginManagement][Style]The style of the plugin management is not great
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 User story (meta) #1914 (Released): The popup with the link to the PI in the CR list isn't really...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1920 (Released): Error in search interface
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1901 (Released): Clicking on the logo doesn't lead to the homepage
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1916 (Released): [PolicyServerManagement][Style]The style of the policy instance management ...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1910 (Released): Standardize log display: "None" and links
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1898 (Released): Administration ==> Event Logs => links given for Configuration Rules and Gr...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 Bug #1899 (Released): Authentification Fails aren't logged
Jonathan CLARKE
10:54 User story (meta) #1758 (Released): display description of the PI in Policy summary of PI screen
Jonathan CLARKE
10:51 Techniques Bug #1924 (Discussion): Process management PT does not generate valid cfengine code
Nicolas CHARLES wrote:
> Applied in changeset commit:aa68ceb10cf08f4d507daecf583f73165f64a5ea.
Nicolas, your comm...
Jonathan CLARKE

2011-10-10

18:43 Techniques Bug #1926 (Released): Routing Management should validate the inputs with regexp
We can put anything everywhere, which is not that great. Some regexp validation would be great Nicolas CHARLES
18:36 Techniques Bug #1925 (Pending release): The PT Hosts settings should validate the IP address
We can add non-valid IP address, which can leads to some issues. We should validate this field with a regular expression Nicolas CHARLES
17:06 Techniques Bug #1924 (Pending technical review): Process management PT does not generate valid cfengine code
Applied in changeset commit:aa68ceb10cf08f4d507daecf583f73165f64a5ea. Nicolas CHARLES
17:06 Techniques Revision aa68ceb1: Fixes #1924 : the code of the process management is now valid
Nicolas CHARLES
12:35 Techniques Bug #1924 (Released): Process management PT does not generate valid cfengine code
The template does not have valid cfengine code, so when it is used, it breaks the deployement Nicolas CHARLES

2011-10-08

23:35 packages Revision 80e03233 (rudder-packages): Update URLs and repo names for git repos now they're on GitH...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:09 packages Revision 43d54df4 (rudder-packages): Update URLs and repo names for git repos now they're on GitH...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:06 packages Revision 6523243c (rudder-packages): Update URLs and repo names for git repos now they're on GitH...
Jonathan CLARKE
11:55 packages Revision 5144a4a2 (rudder-packages): Update URLs and repo names for git repos now they're on GitH...
Jonathan CLARKE

2011-10-07

19:06 Bug #1923 (Discussion): There are several println in the code
It seems safer to remove them for 2.4, we are a couple hour from the release. François ARMAND
18:59 Bug #1922 (Pending technical review): Logout pop-up is ugly
Applied in changeset commit:ae388b8197f4854055be951185e7d7b6212b493d. François ARMAND
18:59 Bug #1899 (Pending technical review): Authentification Fails aren't logged
Applied in changeset commit:2c44be325409880b9eaedc1f235b5523b12817ef. François ARMAND
18:59 Revision 2c44be32: Fixes #1899: log bad login: credential event
François ARMAND
18:31 Bug #1923 (Released): There are several println in the code
They (sometimes) make funny things appear in the console. Logger should be used everywhere. François ARMAND
18:14 Revision ae388b81: Fixes #1922: nicer logout pop-up - but there is still a lot of room for improv...
François ARMAND
18:12 Bug #1922 (Released): Logout pop-up is ugly
There is a "?" alone in a line, the whole line is H2 size... Perhaps we could do a little better. François ARMAND
17:51 packages Revision ca153949 (rudder-packages): Refs #1753 typo on jetty-init-sles.patch target, change patc...
Nicolas PERRON
17:42 Revision eda2ab5d: Issue #1718: some more simplification for search critera: remove nodeid/machin...
François ARMAND
17:38 Bug #1921 (Pending technical review): Search return element that don't match criteria video/descr...
Applied in changeset commit:6e9308d9d75120f8de2402a1aada8a795c52f58f. François ARMAND
17:32 Revision 6e9308d9: Fixes #1921: missing objectClass in serach filters
François ARMAND
16:37 Bug #1921: Search return element that don't match criteria video/description/isDefined
The problem is that their is no check on the object-type !
Execute sub-search: LDAPObjectType(ou=Machines,ou=Accep...
François ARMAND
16:35 Bug #1921 (Released): Search return element that don't match criteria video/description/isDefined
When we search for a physical element (video, controllers, etc) for criteria "description > isDefined", if there is a... François ARMAND
16:17 Bug #1920 (Pending technical review): Error in search interface
Applied in changeset commit:b510755bbd4e5a1daf0994b6afc413f478619f6b. François ARMAND
16:17 Revision b510755b: Fixes #1920: error in search when using 'controllers' parameter
François ARMAND
16:07 User story (meta) #1718 (Pending technical review): more consistency between display of inventory...
Applied in changeset commit:4d86fa8ed4f17b5ed11423ddc29eb115b5e4f0ae. François ARMAND
16:07 Revision 4d86fa8e: Fixes #1718: more consistency between search object and node details tabs
François ARMAND
16:01 Bug #1920 (Released): Error in search interface
When searching for controller > description > isdefined
Error
The object type 'controllerPhysicalElement' is not ...
François ARMAND
12:43 Bug #1919 (Discussion): The compliance is based on the last 10 minutes rather than 15 as written ...
Nicolas CHARLES
12:42 Bug #1919: The compliance is based on the last 10 minutes rather than 15 as written in the web in...
This bug should be rejected, the computation is indeed based on the latest 15 minutes Nicolas CHARLES
12:42 Revision ad418742: Add missing file that was not commited because it was erroneously in .gitignore
Jonathan CLARKE
12:16 Bug #1919 (Rejected): The compliance is based on the last 10 minutes rather than 15 as written in...
This text should be obviously changed Nicolas CHARLES
12:12 Bug #1917 (Pending technical review): [PluginManagement][Style]The style of the plugin management...
Applied in changeset commit:edff51872cb78309f1b830be7da116752898ebdc. Nicolas CHARLES
12:12 Revision edff5187: Fixes #1917 : correct the style of the plugin management page
Nicolas CHARLES
11:17 Bug #1917 (In progress): [PluginManagement][Style]The style of the plugin management is not great
Nicolas CHARLES
11:17 Techniques Bug #1615 (Pending technical review): SERVINGIP variable in distributePolicy's policy.xml is neve...
It should be resolved Nicolas CHARLES
11:02 Bug #1900: Disable Configuration Rules hangs on
It may be a duplicate of #1915 François ARMAND
02:52 Bug #1910 (Pending technical review): Standardize log display: "None" and links
Applied in changeset commit:2a860277aab8ec4dee32b14bf95a1ceabcc50bd6. François ARMAND
02:52 Bug #1898 (Pending technical review): Administration ==> Event Logs => links given for Configurat...
Applied in changeset commit:2a860277aab8ec4dee32b14bf95a1ceabcc50bd6. François ARMAND
02:52 Revision 2a860277: Fixes #1898 #1910: repair/add links on object id in log events, add missing no...
François ARMAND

2011-10-06

23:40 packages Revision 10e76725 (rudder-packages): Update URLs for git repos now they're on GitHub
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 scala-ldap Revision f0887091: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 Techniques Revision fa47cac2: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 packages Revision bff8f6d5 (rudder-packages): Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 Rudder-Doc Revision 1a738e2a: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 parent-pom Revision 9d959c9f: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 commons Revision 5c55fa38: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 Revision 591cb02a: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 ldap-inventory Revision 9b5e37f5: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
22:16 cf-clerk Revision bd348bf1: Initial import
Jonathan CLARKE
21:39 Techniques User story (meta) #500: PT11 : Configuration event log
Jonathan CLARKE
21:13 Bug #1915 (Pending technical review): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Applied in changeset commit:6034110c3c7e8d07ef5aa364ebfb8a32e410d64a. Nicolas CHARLES
20:51 Bug #1915: When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
The problem is that the showForm takes the whole component rather than part of it Nicolas CHARLES
20:38 Bug #1918 (Pending technical review): [Style] On the PI modification page, the section test is Se...
Applied in changeset commit:2043b44d471f93406f692b899fccf0c76acb18b1. Nicolas CHARLES
20:37 Bug #1915 (In progress): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Unfortunately, (with the plugin advanced reporting but maybe withou, I can't test it, ruddersnapshot is down), when I... Nicolas CHARLES
20:07 User story (meta) #1914 (Pending technical review): The popup with the link to the PI in the CR l...
Applied in changeset commit:fc38433eea334776258bcc1cea73a0f1975c62d8. Nicolas CHARLES
20:05 Bug #1918 (Released): [Style] On the PI modification page, the section test is Section :Text
Which is not correct, it should be
Section: Text
Nicolas CHARLES
18:56 Bug #1901 (Pending technical review): Clicking on the logo doesn't lead to the homepage
Applied in changeset commit:9a47ad234feb8c3898edc352457c8077c92edfcf. François ARMAND
18:52 Bug #1899 (Discussion): Authentification Fails aren't logged
I'm able to (rather) easely log bad credentials events, but not bad login one. That would imply a completely differen... François ARMAND
17:58 User story (meta) #1758 (Pending technical review): display description of the PI in Policy summa...
Applied in changeset commit:8da4269c173b435864cd603e946a5dce80603ddf. François ARMAND
12:19 Bug #1915 (Pending technical review): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Applied in changeset commit:6c47fd4f2c1deeecb5d1433a4be77d6182b9e514. François ARMAND
11:40 Bug #1915 (In progress): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Still an eror with the tab François ARMAND
11:39 Bug #1404 (Pending technical review): The rsyslogConf module of the distributePolicy PT makes no ...
Applied in changeset commit:dc32172a70c32e089fe9d961867a1eca5e2db379. Matthieu CERDA
11:37 User story (meta) #1914 (In progress): The popup with the link to the PI in the CR list isn't rea...
Nicolas CHARLES
11:34 Bug #1916 (Pending technical review): [PolicyServerManagement][Style]The style of the policy inst...
Applied in changeset commit:16b4a389696952b32c0ae59a015b1c81d0ef62bb. Nicolas CHARLES
11:27 packages Bug #1896: CFEngine package method seems to confuse class names
Note : The commit 3007 in CFengine's SVN was a failure. Matthieu CERDA
11:26 packages Bug #1896 (Discussion): CFEngine package method seems to confuse class names
This is a bug. It has been reported to CFengine => https://cfengine.com/bugtracker/view.php?id=831 , now we have to w... Matthieu CERDA
11:16 Bug #1713 (Rejected): Event log are logged even when there is no modification
Jonathan CLARKE
11:16 Bug #1916 (In progress): [PolicyServerManagement][Style]The style of the policy instance manageme...
Nicolas CHARLES
11:12 Bug #1713: Event log are logged even when there is no modification
I can't reproduce it (neither on my machine nor on CI instances).
I believe it should be closed as invalid.
François ARMAND
10:57 Bug #1915 (Pending technical review): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Applied in changeset commit:788d246c12fb1607065731a045ed5d188ae43b0c. François ARMAND
08:41 Bug #1915 (In progress): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Nicolas CHARLES wrote:
> Idea : it may be related to the advanced reporting plugin
No, it is not ..
Nicolas CHARLES

2011-10-05

23:37 Bug #1915: When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
Idea : it may be related to the advanced reporting plugin Nicolas CHARLES
23:36 Bug #1917 (Released): [PluginManagement][Style]The style of the plugin management is not great
Really not great indeed .... Nicolas CHARLES
23:35 Bug #1916 (Released): [PolicyServerManagement][Style]The style of the policy instance management ...
Some glitches remains on this page:
- no padding on the header
- the <li> isn't padded either
Nicolas CHARLES
23:26 Bug #1915 (Released): When updating a CR, the "wait" image stays forever
When we save a CR, the rotating wheel to keep us waiting stays forever, even if the deploiement is finished, andd the... Nicolas CHARLES
23:17 User story (meta) #1914 (Released): The popup with the link to the PI in the CR list isn't really...
the pi's don't have much style, so it's not great Nicolas CHARLES
23:06 cf-clerk User story (meta) #399: Add a possibility to name a file after a variable
For now, not, but I guess we'll want to upload files at a point Nicolas CHARLES
22:54 cf-clerk User story (meta) #399 (Discussion): Add a possibility to name a file after a variable
Is this still applicable, given that we don't manage files anymore? Jonathan CLARKE
19:28 Rudder-Doc Bug #1908 (Released): Description of "Server IP" in 2.5. Initial configuration of your Rudder Roo...
Jonathan CLARKE
19:28 Techniques User story (meta) #1767 (Released): PT Download a file: no validation of the URL
Jonathan CLARKE
19:28 Bug #1912 (Released): Welcome page has an outdated portlet about Technical Dashboard
Jonathan CLARKE
19:25 Bug #1912 (Pending technical review): Welcome page has an outdated portlet about Technical Dashboard
Applied in changeset commit:f5f3e5a0e6eef3c98aac6906ed441a90fa9ce9b8. Jonathan CLARKE
19:24 Bug #1912 (Released): Welcome page has an outdated portlet about Technical Dashboard
Removing it, to have links to the Administration section instead... Jonathan CLARKE
19:19 packages Bug #1896 (In progress): CFEngine package method seems to confuse class names
After a short diving session in the CFengine SVN, we found a commit that might match this bug : r3007
Patch :...
Matthieu CERDA
14:57 Techniques Bug #1615: SERVINGIP variable in distributePolicy's policy.xml is never used
I removed it on my system, it didn't seem to break anything. Let's try without it Nicolas CHARLES
13:16 Techniques User story (meta) #1767 (Pending technical review): PT Download a file: no validation of the URL
Applied in changeset commit:2e014b7d3a049a85deac54346d75ccba5ff3605a. Matthieu CERDA
13:15 Rudder-Doc Bug #1908 (Pending technical review): Description of "Server IP" in 2.5. Initial configuration of...
Applied in changeset commit:2f8db10c4bb219a4c6b7a2df157bf09d8baaba36. Jonathan CLARKE
12:59 Bug #1713 (Discussion): Event log are logged even when there is no modification
This no longer seems to happen - keeping open as Discussion to see if it still exists, François, can you confirm? Jonathan CLARKE
12:54 User story (meta) #1686: In log events, display names of items in place of UUIDs
This is impacting, because we need to write SQL queries to get the *historized* element name (not the current one). T... Jonathan CLARKE
12:54 Bug #1910 (Released): Standardize log display: "None" and links
The event logs are displayed with some inconsistencies :
* Sometimes UUIDs are links, they should always be
* When ...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:49 Techniques User story (meta) #1767: PT Download a file: no validation of the URL
I don't think it's our job to validate URLs - either curl can do it, or the user :-)
However, we should add a mess...
Jonathan CLARKE
12:48 Techniques Bug #1909 (New): The NFSClient PT makes no report if the mountpoint to be unmounted is already un...
The NFSClient PT makes no report if the mountpoint to be unmounted is already unmounted, linked to https://cfengine.c... Matthieu CERDA
12:43 Techniques Bug #1615: SERVINGIP variable in distributePolicy's policy.xml is never used
This should be investigated, to make sure that it doesn't hide anything nasty... But if not, don't change anything in... Jonathan CLARKE
12:42 Rudder-Doc Bug #1908 (Released): Description of "Server IP" in 2.5. Initial configuration of your Rudder Roo...
Is " The IP address of the Rudder Root Server on which the CFEngine daemon should listen. If your root server has ... Jonathan CLARKE
12:23 User story (meta) #1758: display description of the PI in Policy summary of PI screen
This needs some work, at least to reformat the right hand panel to make it clear this is a PI, not a PT Jonathan CLARKE
12:15 Bug #1900: Disable Configuration Rules hangs on
I think this happened because our test infrastructure was really slow... Nico, can you reproduce this? Jonathan CLARKE
12:10 packages User story (meta) #1906 (New): PT update script
We should create a PT update script, following these three incremental updates :
* A first *brutal* version, which...
Matthieu CERDA
00:05 User story (meta) #1905 (Released): Adapt reporting to new format for PT OpenVPN client
Jonathan CLARKE
00:05 User story (meta) #1904 (Released): Adapt reporting to new format for PT apache
Jonathan CLARKE

2011-10-04

18:18 Bug #1901 (Released): Clicking on the logo doesn't lead to the homepage
Nicolas PERRON
18:04 Bug #1900 (Rejected): Disable Configuration Rules hangs on
Disabling Configuration Rules seems to fail Nicolas PERRON
17:27 Bug #1899 (Released): Authentification Fails aren't logged
Right Login + Right Password = Log
Right Login + Wrong Password = No log
Wrong Login = No log
Nicolas PERRON
17:07 Bug #1898 (Released): Administration ==> Event Logs => links given for Configuration Rules and Gr...
When I try to reach these URLs, I got a "The Requested URL /rudder/secure/configurationManager/configurationRuleMana... Nicolas PERRON
09:56 packages Bug #1896: CFEngine package method seems to confuse class names
Isn't it because of a bulk package install, preventing CFEngine to effectively separate each packages installation ? Nicolas CHARLES
09:42 packages Bug #1896: CFEngine package method seems to confuse class names
I think a solution that might work for this is calling a separate bundle to install a package. I'm not sure, but it's... Jonathan CLARKE
09:32 packages Bug #1896 (New): CFEngine package method seems to confuse class names
Trying to install 2 packages, defining a result class for each based on the package name:... Jonathan CLARKE

2011-10-01

12:11 User story (meta) #708 (Released): Cadre "Inventory" de l'onglet "General"
This is done Jonathan CLARKE
12:10 User story (meta) #589 (Released): E04-03: onglet "Rules
I think this is done Jonathan CLARKE

2011-09-30

17:08 Techniques Bug #1884: The addupdate target on the package installation PT is broken. We should enable it aga...
See https://cfengine.com/bugtracker/view.php?id=532 Matthieu CERDA
17:08 Techniques Bug #1884 (Qualified): The addupdate target on the package installation PT is broken. We should e...
The addupdate target on the package installation PT is broken. We should enable it again when possible Matthieu CERDA
14:58 ldap-inventory User story (meta) #1881 (New): Use a dynlist for nodeGroupId=hasPolicyServer-root
We have dynlist in OpenLDAP ( http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/overlays.html : 12.7. Dynamic Lists).
That would...
François ARMAND

2011-09-29

20:09 Question #1871 (New): [Search Nodes]Software search by name include the architecture
On a sles, the software name seems to contains the architecture, so when we search by software name, we need to set t... Nicolas CHARLES
12:50 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1792: document licences
François ARMAND wrote:
> Done in #1793
This is still to do - the doc still needs an update to explain the differe...
Jonathan CLARKE
10:28 packages Architecture (meta) #1545: Fix hack for rudder-reports SuSE RPM
François ARMAND wrote:
> I think that was done recently, no ?
No, not yet.
Jonathan CLARKE
09:46 Techniques User story (meta) #1225: routingManagement PT can not delete routes defined outside of Rudder
François ARMAND wrote:
> I'm not sure that this is still true ? If so, we should move it to 2.5-ideas.
This is st...
Jonathan CLARKE
09:31 packages User story (meta) #1858 (Released): Relay server package
Rudder has been designed from the first days with this feature in mind: relay servers are optional servers that will ... Jonathan CLARKE

2011-09-28

22:50 packages Architecture (meta) #1545 (Discussion): Fix hack for rudder-reports SuSE RPM
I think that was done recently, no ? François ARMAND
22:40 User story (meta) #1200: Search for IP addresses included in a subnet
Set in 2.4, perhaps it will be needed soon. François ARMAND
22:36 Techniques User story (meta) #500: PT11 : Configuration event log
I don't think that this is still accurate, perhaps we should either close it or add some details and move it to 2.5-i... François ARMAND
22:31 Techniques User story (meta) #1225 (Discussion): routingManagement PT can not delete routes defined outside ...
I'm not sure that this is still true ? If so, we should move it to 2.5-ideas. François ARMAND
18:21 User story (meta) #754: Make demo data more realistic
Perhaps we could use data from our labo ? (one debian 32bit, one fedora, etc) ? François ARMAND
18:18 Architecture (meta) #254: Find a cheap way to have list of group for a given server
Still to do. François ARMAND
18:17 Bug #729: Warnings at rudder-web compilation
That important because it may be a case of no handle error, but it is not a showstopper for the final - especially if... François ARMAND
18:13 Architecture (meta) #1653: Remove use of "return"
Some remain in 2.3, but we won't change that as near as the release date. François ARMAND
17:48 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1792 (Pending technical review): document licences
Done in #1793 François ARMAND

2011-09-26

12:32 User story (meta) #1848 (Rejected): Escape special characters like ' " or ! in directive values
I kept breaking my Rudder by setting a MOTD with double quotes in. We added a regex validator like "([^"]|(?<=\\)")*"... Nicolas PERRON

2011-09-25

22:35 Bug #1845: Inventory sometimes doesn't find a machine's UUID: "/dev/mem: mmap: Bad address"
It used to work, a long time ago...... Nicolas CHARLES

2011-09-24

23:11 Bug #1845: Inventory sometimes doesn't find a machine's UUID: "/dev/mem: mmap: Bad address"
OK, actually the MACHINEID is not set by Fusion, but by our own promises. To get it we run "/usr/sbin/dmidecode -s sy... Jonathan CLARKE
22:53 Bug #1845 (Released): Inventory sometimes doesn't find a machine's UUID: "/dev/mem: mmap: Bad add...
Sometimes, for example on EC2, we are not able to find that machine UUID, and so the report contains things like:
...
Jonathan CLARKE

2011-09-21

01:53 Bug #1721: Inventories passed to the endpoint get lost if jetty is restarted before the inventory...
We should work on this for another version, 2.4 or 2.5 maybe Jonathan CLARKE
01:53 Bug #1676: Trying to disable or delete a PI after creation is not taken into account
This is a rare case, with a simple workaround, downgrading priority Jonathan CLARKE
01:49 Techniques User story (meta) #1650: SuSE does not have OpenVPN packages
For Rudder 2.3, we will simply not support configuring OpenVPN. This is too complex a problem to solve now, for very ... Jonathan CLARKE
01:47 User story (meta) #1411: When a node changes hostname we should regenerate the server's promises
Let's work on this for 2.4. This isn't a very common scenario, and there is a simple workaround: click on the "Genera... Jonathan CLARKE
01:40 Bug #725: Inventory file name never change
This was actually not fixes. Even when the old file has been deleted, FusionInventory somehow manages to reuse it's n... Jonathan CLARKE

2011-09-20

08:45 User story (meta) #1809: Make reports based on "schedules"
I assume this ressembles quite a bit our old idea for "Operation Jobs" that only run at given times. Maybe this is a ... Jonathan CLARKE

2011-09-19

15:51 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1812 (Discussion): install python-pygments and source-highlight on ci
The _source-highlight_ plugin for source code colorization has a far better output than the _code_ plugin used now.
...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
15:19 Techniques User story (meta) #1811 (New): PT to manage a PXE boot server
Jonathan CLARKE
15:18 User story (meta) #1810 (New): Display details of last commit read from git repos
Currently we read PT information from a git repo. When a new commit is found, we update the reference PT lib. New com... Jonathan CLARKE

2011-09-18

16:28 User story (meta) #1809 (New): Make reports based on "schedules"
Some PI will not have to be run every 5 min (e.g. inventory)
We should be able to define a frequency, and based on t...
Nicolas CHARLES
16:27 User story (meta) #1808 (New): Dry-run execution
It would be neat if we could define a PI in a "dry-run" mode where nothing would be done, but just reports of what sh... Nicolas CHARLES

2011-09-16

22:27 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1743: document rudder-agent workflow
il faut encore relire, et clarifier la présentation première fois / fois suivantes
le schéma aussi est beaucoup trop...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
22:18 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1801 (New): bibliography entries missing in PDF output
in PDF output, bibliography entries are missing.
until fixes, i will stop building th bibliography for PDF output....
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
13:01 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1796: document rsyslog package install on sles
Hop hop hop
Qu'est ce que c'est cette histoire ? Est ce que le paquet Ruder-server ne pourrait pas faire ca tout seu...
Nicolas CHARLES
11:19 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1796 (New): document rsyslog package install on sles
<Kegeruneku> themroc: le paquet rsyslog stock de SLES est beaucoup trop vieux. Donc au lieu de simplement rajouter le... Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT

2011-09-15

15:27 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1792 (New): document licences
Les schémas LDAP sont en ASL:
rudder/rudder-core/src/main/resources/ldap/rudder.schema
En AGPL:
**/*.scala
rudd...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT

2011-09-14

15:49 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1623 (Discussion): better quality for images (screenshots)
take this into account for each new images.
maybe find a way to force the dpi on pdf output.
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
15:39 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1775: document PT upgrade
CF #1728 Matthieu CERDA
15:35 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1775: document PT upgrade
+ A / MCE / Ajouter git en dépendances des paquets rudder-policy-templates Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
15:35 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1775 (Rejected): document PT upgrade
D / Nos paquets installeront les PT dans /opt/rudder/share/policy-templates (comme actuellement) mais la librarie lue... Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
10:17 User story (meta) #1718 (New): more consistency between display of inventory and search engine
Only the node details part is done. Update search now. François ARMAND
00:00 User story (meta) #1718 (Pending technical review): more consistency between display of inventory...
Applied in changeset commit:47fd4052730ae5a245f814de44673dd8c5920316. François ARMAND

2011-09-13

13:09 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1770: PI and CR configuration : more details on usage
<ncharles> pareil, il faudra decrire les CR
<ncharles> qu'on peut mettre plusieurs PI dans une CR
<ncharles> et un ...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
13:01 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1770 (New): PI and CR configuration : more details on usage
<ncharles> et ca serait chouette d'avoir une capture d'ecran, et la description des diffents champs inputs
<ncharles...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
12:48 User story (meta) #1769: PI appearance : description of fields in real page instead of tooltips
+1 great idea Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
12:47 User story (meta) #1769: PI appearance : description of fields in real page instead of tooltips
Tiny characters are hard to read. But we have some space on the right. We could have some text filling up this place ... Nicolas CHARLES
12:41 User story (meta) #1769 (Released): PI appearance : description of fields in real page instead of...
I am very confused with the description of fields in :hover tooltips.
I would prefer to have the description writt...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
12:06 Techniques User story (meta) #1767 (Released): PT Download a file: no validation of the URL
There is no validation of the URL: URL can accept any input:
> URL to download file from: @toto@ is accepted
Fo...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT

2011-09-12

17:54 Bug #1765 (Qualified): Missing autocomplete Gif
Sometimes, when using the quick search form, I get (in firebug):
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://localhost:8...
François ARMAND
17:24 Bug #1762 (New): When login, what is after # in the URL is lost
When copy/past an url Rudder, we are redirected to login page and then to the URL we asked for. Problem: what is afte... François ARMAND
17:22 User story (meta) #1761: on the PI screen, we should be first in view mode, and activate edition ...
<themroc> il y a un autre truc : sur l'écran des PI, on est *immédiatement* en mode édition
<themroc> ça c'est error...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
17:21 User story (meta) #1761 (New): on the PI screen, we should be first in view mode, and activate ed...
when we click on a policy instance, for now we are immediately in edit mode (validated once the save button is presse... Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
17:03 User story (meta) #1718: more consistency between display of inventory and search engine
In fact, the "general" tab content should be fully moved to "node summary", and the tab removed.
If we find latter...
François ARMAND
17:02 User story (meta) #1201: Should we really hide the Rudder server in the Rudder interface?
We decided that it's too late to change this for 2.3. Re-discuss for 2.4. Jonathan CLARKE
16:51 User story (meta) #1758: display description of the PI in Policy summary of PI screen
the description of the PT should stay also, in addition to the description of the PI.
jooooooon> alors ptet qu'il ...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:37 Rudder-Doc User story (meta) #1759 (New): description of the PI in Policy summary of PI screen
once #1758 is done, change documentation about that :
Click on the name of a Policy Instance to see its descriptio...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
16:25 User story (meta) #1758 (Released): display description of the PI in Policy summary of PI screen
On the Policy Instances screen, the "Policy summary" is always displaying the description of the Policy Template.
...
Fabrice FLORE-THÉBAULT
10:51 User story (meta) #1752: make selectable items more visible, for example in the "Configuration ru...
Perhaps http://www.jstree.com/documentation/checkbox ?
François ARMAND
10:48 User story (meta) #1752: make selectable items more visible, for example in the "Configuration ru...
Jonathan CLARKE
« Previous
Next »
 

Also available in: Atom