User story (meta) #751
Test the typed variables in Directives on a test node
|Assignee:||Nicolas CHARLES||% Done:||
|Category:||Web - Config management|
|Target version:||Ideas (not version specific)|
We need to be able to validate the variables that have been typed in Directives for real, not by just verifying their type.
A good way would be to have a "fake" node that would just have the common and newly created Directive, write the promises and validate them with cf-promises (enterprise and community?) that everythings correct, before saving.
#3 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.5 specific) to Ideas (not version specific)
#4 Updated by François ARMAND about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- 2 set to 0
Don't wa actually validate with cf-promises today ?
#5 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 2 years ago
Currently, the only testts we are doing is when deploying policies; which can be a long time after someone defined a directive (the time for the change to be accepted)
We should be able to immediately check that the directive created is valid (proper variable), and to do so, we should "deploy" it on a dummy node, where we would only cf-promises it
#6 Updated by Matthieu CERDA 16 days ago
- Subject changed from Tester les variables saisie à la creation d'une PI avec une node de test to Test the typed variables in Directives on a test node
- Description updated (diff)