User story (meta) #417
|Assignee:||Jean VILVER||% Done:||
|Category:||Webapp - Config management|
|Target version:||2.4.0~beta3||Estimated time:||3.00 hours|
We want to be able to duplicate a Directive, just using a different name.
- add a "Clone" button in the top box of the Directive details, along with "Delete", "Disable", etc
- when the button is clicked, open a pop-up looking alike the "create" pop-up, with name defaulted "Copy of <name of duplicated Directive>", and exactly the same description
- on submit, check for name unicity and on success, open the directive detail page.
- all other values should be copied as is into the new Directive
- the new Directive should have a new UUID
- the new Directive MUST NOT be in any Rules
Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.4'
Revert "Fixes #459 Implement Clone Group"
Revert "Fixes #417 Implement clone of Directive"
Fixes #417 Implement clone of Directive
Fixes #2588: initialize configuration-repository archive so that root categories are correctly serialised
Fixes #2592: use consistant label name for serialized object (rules, etc)
Fixes #2591 Change "Reason" default message to blank in Event Logs when creating a Rule
Clarify event names in the event log. Fixes #2590
Ref #2574 make title bar easiez too read (white text and bigger font)
#2 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE about 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Screen policy instance - G8 - duplication de Policy Instance to E07-07: Dupliquer une PI
- Status changed from New to Qualified
- Priority changed from 2 to 3
- Start date deleted (
- Estimated time set to 2.00
#4 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Qualified to 2
- Estimated time changed from 2.00 to 3.00
#9 Updated by François ARMAND over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from E07-07: Dupliquer une PI to Duplicate directives
- Description updated (diff)
- Needs translating changed from Yes to No
#11 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.5 specific) to 46
Jean, here are some basic specs for this feature.
#12 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
Jean, I thought you were working on this? Why is this ticket marked "To be started" if so?
#13 Updated by Jean VILVER over 2 years ago
- Status changed from 2 to In progress
I forgot to change the status in Redmine. But yeah, I'm on this issue.
#15 Updated by Jean VILVER over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset b3529a3ea54960c94e0f2e983a156eebb92067ff.
#16 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to 2
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
This commit is on the wrong branch - 2.4, but it should be master. This needs fixing ASAP.
#17 Updated by Jean VILVER over 2 years ago
- Status changed from 2 to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Applied in changeset 7ec950ecaef9035594eba205f69a6210a26b8287.
#20 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending functional review
This looks valid, thank you Jean