User story #417
Web - Config management
We want to be able to duplicate a Directive, just using a different name.
- add a "Clone" button in the top box of the Directive details, along with "Delete", "Disable", etc
- when the button is clicked, open a pop-up looking alike the "create" pop-up, with name defaulted "Copy of <name of duplicated Directive>", and exactly the same description
- on submit, check for name unicity and on success, open the directive detail page.
- all other values should be copied as is into the new Directive
- the new Directive should have a new UUID
- the new Directive MUST NOT be in any Rules
Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.4'
Revert "Fixes #459 Implement Clone Group"
Revert "Fixes #417 Implement clone of Directive"
Fixes #417 Implement clone of Directive
Fixes #2588: initialize configuration-repository archive so that root categories are correctly serialised
Fixes #2592: use consistant label name for serialized object (rules, etc)
Fixes #2591 Change "Reason" default message to blank in Event Logs when creating a Rule
Clarify event names in the event log. Fixes #2590
Ref #2574 make title bar easiez too read (white text and bigger font)