Centos6 : Missing require in rudder-agent.spec
on centos6, missing dependence "dmidecode" in rudder-agent.spec.
Bug found on rudder-agent 2.3.6
Fixes #2371: Add 'dmidecode' in the dependencies of rudder-agent and rudder-cfengine-community in case it is not already installed
Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.3' into branches/rudder/2.4
Fix typo in previous commit. Refs #2447
Add dmidecode dependency to deb package. Fixes #2371
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Matthieu CERDA
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:d447440660a43dbba40579cb7e80fbb16daa5ac7.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
I'm not convinced about this. The fix for the .spec files looks good, but if we need dmidecode, shouldn't the debian packages depend on it too?
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:f4ea25e4c76cc4783b97d67e91f91e41f578056a.
- Tracker changed from User story to Bug
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Released
This does look OK, but #2380 does not seem to be fixed on the 2.3 branch.
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 3 years ago
- Project changed from Rudder to packages
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from packages to Rudder
- Category set to Packaging
Also available in: Atom