Centos6 : Missing require in rudder-agent.spec
|Assignee:||Matthieu CERDA||% Done:||
|Pull Request:||How to reproduce:|
|Reproduced:||Found in version(s):|
on centos6, missing dependence "dmidecode" in rudder-agent.spec.
Bug found on rudder-agent 2.3.6
Fixes #2371: Add 'dmidecode' in the dependencies of rudder-agent and rudder-cfengine-community in case it is not already installed
#1 Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Matthieu CERDA
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
I'll grab this !
#2 Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 3 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:d447440660a43dbba40579cb7e80fbb16daa5ac7.
#3 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
I'm not convinced about this. The fix for the .spec files looks good, but if we need dmidecode, shouldn't the debian packages depend on it too?
#4 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:f4ea25e4c76cc4783b97d67e91f91e41f578056a.
#6 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from User story (meta) to Bug
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Released
This does look OK, but #2380 does not seem to be fixed on the 2.3 branch.
#7 Updated by Nicolas PERRON about 2 years ago
- Project changed from Rudder to packages
- Category deleted (