Centos6 : Missing require in rudder-agent.spec
|Assignee:||Matthieu CERDA||% Done:||
|Target version:||Rudder - 2.3.7|
on centos6, missing dependence "dmidecode" in rudder-agent.spec.
Bug found on rudder-agent 2.3.6
Fixes #2371: Add 'dmidecode' in the dependencies of rudder-agent and rudder-cfengine-community in case it is not already installed
#1 Updated by Matthieu CERDA almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Matthieu CERDA
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
I'll grab this !
#2 Updated by Matthieu CERDA almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset d447440660a43dbba40579cb7e80fbb16daa5ac7.
#3 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
I'm not convinced about this. The fix for the .spec files looks good, but if we need dmidecode, shouldn't the debian packages depend on it too?
#4 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied in changeset f4ea25e4c76cc4783b97d67e91f91e41f578056a.
#6 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from User story (meta) to Bug
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Released
This does look OK, but #2380 does not seem to be fixed on the 2.3 branch.