Shoud we use the TreeWalk.release() method after walking the JGit tree ?
Architecture - Refactoring
The documentation is a bit unclear about the subject; it states clearly that RevWalk should be released after use ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/JGit/User_Guide ) but doesn't state the same for the TreeWalk (actually, it says nothing)
However, there is a release method in this class, so it is interesting to see if it should be invoked
- Category changed from 13 to Architecture - Refactoring
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to François ARMAND
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha6 to 2.4.0~alpha7
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha7 to 24
Not the kind of code modification we want to handle know, I thing.
I does not seems to leak as it is, so perhaps we shall think to it again in 2.5 ?
- Target version changed from 24 to Ideas (not version specific)
Also available in: Atom