Technique "APT package manager configuration": It is very complex to use
|Assignee:||Nicolas CHARLES||% Done:||
|Target version:||Rudder - 2.4.7|
I simply wanted to add a repository in my apts list, however, it took me several trials with it to figure out which options were to be setted to achieve this.
Some text clarifications or description would help
#2 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Project changed from Rudder to Techniques
- Category deleted (
Techniques - Others)
#3 Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 2 years ago
- Category set to Policy Templates
It concerns Policy Templates
#6 Updated by Nicolas PERRON about 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.3.9 to 2.3.10
- 2 set to 0
#7 Updated by François ARMAND about 2 years ago
- Category changed from Policy Templates to Techniques
#8 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Qualified
- Assignee set to Matthieu CERDA
- Priority changed from N/A to 5
Matthieu, could you add some details in this Policy Template/Technique so that people would understand better ?
#14 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Qualified to In progress
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
I'm on it.
#15 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/153
Technical review needed on this PR: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/153
#16 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset a074769c92ae6f346ac9fd4c26cce4e52dbb0152.
#17 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 1 year ago
Applied in changeset f0e3c039a29b42dda2617ee6904eb733dd83d461.
#18 Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from PT APT package manager configuration is very complex to use to Technique "APT package manager configuration": It is very complex to use
#20 Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 1 year ago
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.4.7, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2013-July/000041.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog24
- Download information: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/Download/