Architecture (meta) #2237
Factorize out duplicated code in AsyncDeploymentAgent.scala
|Category:||Architecture - Refactoring|
|Target version:||Ideas (not version specific)|
There seems to be a lot of code ducplication in rudder-core/src/main/scala/com/normation/rudder/batch/AsyncDeploymentAgent.scala between ManualStartDeployement and AutomaticStartDeployement.
We have to try to factore out what is common between the two cases.
#1 Updated by François ARMAND almost 3 years ago
- Category changed from Webapp - Display, home page to Architecture - Refactoring
#2 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha5 to 2.4.0~alpha6
#3 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha6 to 2.4.0~alpha7
#4 Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 2 years ago
No one has been assigned to this task. As this task is about refactoring, I suppose this should be assigned to Arthur ?
#5 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha7 to Ideas (2.4 specific)
#6 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.4 specific) to Ideas (not version specific)