Factorize out duplicated code in AsyncDeploymentAgent.scala
Architecture - Refactoring
There seems to be a lot of code ducplication in rudder-core/src/main/scala/com/normation/rudder/batch/AsyncDeploymentAgent.scala between ManualStartDeployement and AutomaticStartDeployement.
We have to try to factore out what is common between the two cases.
- Category changed from Web - UI & UX to Architecture - Refactoring
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha5 to 2.4.0~alpha6
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha6 to 2.4.0~alpha7
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 4 years ago
No one has been assigned to this task. As this task is about refactoring, I suppose this should be assigned to Arthur ?
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha7 to 18
- Target version changed from 18 to Ideas (not version specific)
- Status changed from 2 to New
Also available in: Atom