User story (meta) #2145
Allow to not automatically regenerate promises after a modification
|Assignee:||Nicolas CHARLES||% Done:||
|Category:||Webapp - Config management|
For now, each time a modification related to configurations is made (group modification, PI update, new configuration rule, PT lib reloading, etc), that modification trigger a "deployment", i.e a full regeneration of all the CFEngine promises for each nodes.
We want to make that behaviour configurable so that all "automatic" deployment are delayed until a "manually required" deployment.
That manual deployment will be trigger by the "deploy" button in the top-right "generation" widget.
That widget will have to be updated to display more information:
- last generation date,
- number of modification since that generation,
- list of modifications made since that last generation.
The list of modification could be the list of relevant action log for the considered period.
#1 Updated by François ARMAND about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to 2
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
#2 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 2 years ago
- Status changed from 2 to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
It's been achieved through all the others refering tickets
#3 Updated by François ARMAND about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending functional review
Technical review ok.
#4 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE about 2 years ago
- Category changed from Webapp - Administration to Webapp - Config management
#5 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE about 2 years ago
Functional review is OK, but I can't close this issue for some reason!