IE 9 : checkboxes and puces in policy instance management
|Assignee:||Arthur ANGLADE||% Done:||
|Category:||Webapp - Display, home page|
|Needs translating:||No||Pull Request:|
the checkboxes and puces have a really ugly appearance in IE9
Merge branch 'branches/rudder/2.4'
Fixes #2937 : Change rule status to not applied if there is no nodes in target groups
Fixes #2936 Fix rules table overflow
Fixes #2028 : Fix checkboxes for IE
Fixes #2027 : fix Save button on Group form
Fixes #2025 : fix images for Reference Technique Library
#1 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 1 year ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.5 specific) to Ideas (2.4 specific)
#2 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Arthur ANGLADE
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.4 specific) to 2.4.0~rc1
- 2 set to 0
Lots of CSS changes have happened in Rudder since these bugs were opened. Are they still applicable? Please update, and reject if not.
#3 Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 1ce6286dc713cd2113a9f64c5ff5e6c474a24d02.