Add a configuration.properties.sample file in the rudder webapp
|Assignee:||Nicolas PERRON||% Done:|
So that everyone can have its own, and the sample would be used as the example
Issue #2002: rename rudder webapp configuration.properties into configuration.properties.sample so that test modification in config file are not commited
Fixes #2002 configuration.properties changed to configuration.properties (for webapp not endpoint)
Fixes #2002 configuration.properties changed to configuration.properties.sample (for webapp not endpoint) [debian package forgotten]
- Target version set to 2.4.0~alpha3
- Target version changed from 2.4.0~alpha3 to 2.4.0~alpha4
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Discussion
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas PERRON
Now, packaging must be updated in consequence.
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:3b544192dee78d9a2391333ec2e374432093486a.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to 2
- % Done changed from 100 to 50
Nicolas, you only changed the RPM. What about the debian package?
- Status changed from 2 to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:10f0d9ab180ead1f7b6b26cb82db86463b094ef0.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending functional review
- Status changed from Pending functional review to Released
- Tracker changed from User story to Architecture
- Category changed from 13 to 11
- Project changed from Rudder to packages
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from packages to Rudder
- Category set to Packaging
Also available in: Atom