User story #1948
Add a readme file compatible with github
#9 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to 2
- Assignee set to Matthieu CERDA
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
Matthieu CERDA wrote:
A couple of corrections need making:
Done during the test of the automatic merging script under the commit number commit:2aec08ed7651fafa8e46574ff464206e5fd01327
- s/Cerfa/Cerda :)
- The license is wrong!!! Please be careful about this kind of affirmation. Policy templates are licensed under GPLv3, as indicated in the license file.
- One of the components you have named "rudder-web". This doesn't exist in this repo, I think you meant "tools.
Please fix these ASAP, as this is quite a visible page. Thanks.