Architecture (meta) #1653
Remove use of "return"
|Category:||Architecture - Refactoring|
|Target version:||Ideas (not version specific)|
Using "return" cause null pointer exception in Scala. Never use it.
(ok, it's a little over-simplified, but nonetheless, we should not use return).
#3 Updated by François ARMAND over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 23 to Ideas (2.4 specific)
Some remain in 2.3, but we won't change that as near as the release date.
#4 Updated by François ARMAND over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.4 specific) to Ideas (2.5 specific)
#5 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.5 specific) to Ideas (not version specific)
#6 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Architecture (meta)
- Needs translating set to No
- 2 set to 0
I'm changing from "bug" to "architecture", as it is more suited for this kind of task