|Category:||Architecture - Refactoring|
|Target version:||Ideas (not version specific)|
Using "return" cause null pointer exception in Scala. Never use it.
(ok, it's a little over-simplified, but nonetheless, we should not use return).
- Target version changed from 19 to 21
- Target version changed from 21 to 23
- Target version changed from 23 to 18
Some remain in 2.3, but we won't change that as near as the release date.
- Target version changed from 18 to 24
- Target version changed from 24 to Ideas (not version specific)
- Tracker changed from Bug to Architecture
I'm changing from "bug" to "architecture", as it is more suited for this kind of task
- Status changed from New to Rejected
In 3.0, we almost have no return, and the little we have are justfiable. So closing that ticket, as it does not help much here.
Also available in: Atom