User story (meta) #1433
Make policy template library's .git directory path configurable
|Category:||Webapp - Config management|
|Target version:||Ideas (not version specific)|
Some aspect of the git configuration for the PolicyTemplate library must be configurable:
- where the .git directory must be ? For now, it is assumed to be in the policies/ directory, what follows usual git convention. But we may want to put it elsewhere, to.
Ex: Vincent has configured its pt lib path in rudder to be /some/directory/policy-templates/policies, where policy-templates/policies is a clone of Normation policy-templates git repository. So, he already has a .git repo in /some/directory/policy-templates/.git, and would have like to use that repos. But the automatic configuration put a new git repos in /some/directory/policy-templates/policies/.git, what is much confusing.
#2 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from 16 to Ideas (2.3 specific)
#3 Updated by François ARMAND over 3 years ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.3 specific) to Ideas (2.5 specific)
#4 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.5 specific) to Ideas (2.4 specific)
#5 Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 2 years ago
- Target version changed from Ideas (2.4 specific) to Ideas (not version specific)
#6 Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Needs translating set to No
- 2 set to 0
Francois, hasn't it been corrected already ? Or am i misunderstanding ?