[rudder-users] End-of-life for Rudder 7.2 - 6th August 2023

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at rudder.io
Fri Jul 7 10:00:29 CEST 2023

Dear Rudder users,

Rudder 7.3 has been released 3 months ago, on 11th April 2023, and
according to a our maintenance policy, Rudder 7.2 will now have an EOL
date, which is set on *6th August 2023*.

We recommend that any installations still using 7.2 to be upgraded
during this timeframe to Rudder 7.3 (latest version) to enjoy new
features and ensure your Rudder server is based on a supported version.

Until this date, we will provide fixes and patches to branch 7.2.

Upgade documentation are available here:
https://docs.rudder.io/reference/7.3/installation/upgrade/notes.html

Read more about our versioning policy and maintenance periods
on:https://docs.rudder.io/reference/7.3/installation/versions.html#_rudder_versioning

Best regards,
--

<http://www.rudder.io/> 	Vincent Membré