[rudder-users] [Release] Rudder 7.0.0~rc1 is out!

Vincent Membré vincent.membre at rudder.io
Mon Nov 29 23:01:10 CET 2021

Dear Rudder community,

We are very proud to announce that we have just released a new version:
Rudder 7.0.0~rc1.

Rudder 7.0 new major features includes:

  * A new specific language for Rudder
    (DSL)https://docs.rudder.io/language/7.0/
    <https://docs.rudder.io/language/7.0/>
  * Graphic revamp of the interface to fit our new graphic charter
  * Custom reporting through the technique editor
  * Blocks to group methods and choose reporting
  * Possibility to ignore some reports
  * The possibility to customize the ports used for Rudder
  * The possibility to store hidden secrets (e.g. passwords) via a plugin.
  * Syslog protocol removal, Now only https between Nodes and Server

This software is in release candidate status, the use on production
systems is not encouraged at this time and is at your own risk. However,
we do encourage testing, and welcome all and any feedback!

More details about the new features and installation/upgrade procedures
can be found in the changelog:

https://docs.rudder.io/changelogs/7.0/index.html

We look forward to your feedback on:
https://twitter.com/rudderio