[rudder-users] iptables compliance and rudder

Francois Armand francois at rudder.io
Tue Aug 25 10:03:47 CEST 2020

Hello,

In rudder 6.1, we have an nftables configuration technique in default
library. It's only nftables, and only for systemd distribution (because
it's a bit hard to get restoration of config at boot without it). You
specify what config to load and it manages load/restore/etc.

But as Janos say, you can roll your own, it's always some variation of
"this is the config file, these are the commands to load it".

<http://www.rudder.io/> 	*François ARMAND*
CTO
*T:* +33 183 62 99 23 *M:* +33 663 37 60 55