[rudder-users] Rudder 6.1.3 released - bug in technique resources in 6.1.2

Alexis Mousset alexis.mousset at rudder.io
Tue Aug 4 11:46:26 CEST 2020

Hi all,

We found a bug in Rudder 6.1.2 (released last week, on the 31th July 2020)
that breaks technique resources when editing a technique. Modifying the
resources or other parts of a technique containing resources will make
them ignored (the number of resources is displayed as zero and they are
not distributed with the technique any more).

We have just released Rudder 6.1.3 with a fix for these problems. If you
are using Rudder 6.1.2, you should avoid editing techniques and upgrade to
6.1.3 when possible.

If you have edited techniques with Rudder 6.1.2 and there are resources
missing, editing them (even only the description) and saving them with
6.1.3 will fix the problem.

More details can be found in the changelog:

https://docs.rudder.io/changelogs/6.1/index.html

This is a bug fix release in the 6.1 series and all installations of 6.1
should be upgraded when possible.

Please note the 6.0 series will reach end-of-life on the 17th September 2020.

Upgrade
-------

For upgrade instructions, see:

https://docs.rudder.io/reference/6.1/installation/upgrade.html

Other links (sources and repositories) are available on:

https://docs.rudder.io/versions

Feedback
--------

We look forward to your feedback on: