[rudder-users] Rudder Node-Server communication

Marko Winkler marko.wnklr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:47:02 UTC 2018

Hi Francois,

thank you for the fast response and helping to clarify the situation.
The roadmap about the tls implementation sounds good.

However, maybe its possible to add or make a note about the secure
configuration of the syslog transmission to the well written
documentation of rudder (?), so that everyone can setup a more secure
environment. :)

Once again, many thanks and kind regards,
Marko