[rudder-users] Compliance reports

Rob Pomeroy rob at pomeroy.me
Thu Mar 29 15:59:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

This probably should be raised as a feature request/issue - but I wanted
the views of those on this list first? (Also when I looked in the issue
log, there are many pages of issues there, so no point adding another one
if it wouldn't be a priority.) :-)

I'd really like to be able to search by the compliant state of nodes. It'd
be handy to be able to pull out just those nodes that require attention. I
have dozens and dozens of managed nodes now and it's getting harder to find
those that need to be fixed.

So two things I'd be interested in:

   1. A search/dynamic group based on whether a not a node is in a
   compliant state.
   2. A way of finding nodes based on a period between today's date and the
   last inventory received. You can of course search based on a fixed date,
   but I'm not sure what, if any, functions can be used in the search box.
   Something like last inventory date > now() - 1 day.

I couldn't find anything like this in the online documentation or the
interface. But perhaps I've overlooked something that already exists?

Cheers,

Rob

--
*Rob Pomeroy*, CISSP <https://www.isc2.org/cissp>, Solicitor