[rudder-users] CfgMgmtCamp in Berlin next week

Jonathan Clarke jonathan.clarke at normation.com
Wed Nov 9 12:39:39 CET 2016

Hi folk,

Just a heads up that next week in Berlin, CfgMgmtCamp is happening. This
is a much smaller event that the main CfgMgmtCamp in Gent (next
February), but if any of you are in the area, this could be of interest.

http://cfgmgmtcamp.eu/berlin-2016/

Normation is a sponsor, and as such you can register with our 25%
discount code CFGMGMTCAMPTHANKSNORMATION.

If anyone really wants to go and would like a *free* ticket we have a
couple - just reply by email and let me know *why* you'd like to be
there. Preferably for folk that can't afford it otherwise or that
wouldn't have gone unless we helped them, but not only.

Jon